A discussion on the changing PvP Meta

124»

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
     Someone may disagree that gaining more than double the opponents ap every turn and doing double the match damage is OP. But that he does it is not an opinion. It is fact.”

@tiomono - This is the problem for me. The only factual statement that is made in at least 30 pages of discussion surrounding Bishop are his mechanics. I’m not ignoring that, I’m not focusing on something else, and I’m not debating if that is or isn’t what he does. Plain and simple I do not agree that it is OP. My reasons have been stated time and again as well, but you can’t cut through all the passionate hate surrounding him to even have a debate. It’s two opposing views standing face to face shouting and nobody is listening.

My experience in using Bishop and going up against him does not match up with the experiences reported by others. Honestly, it would be easier for me to lie and say it does. He isn’t the end all be all of my roster and if he gets a nerf or a counter I’ll continue on the same as before he came along. Other people may find that harder to do, I think that matters too.

Anyway, agree to disagree. We won’t make any headway here.