Rewards in Enemy of the State

Did anyone see the rewards being handed out (level 9 in particular). Is this like a 10 day event??

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enemy of the State, Prodigal Sun, The Hulk (maybe I'm missing one...) are all 7 day events.  They don't run them often anymore....
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    I don't know if it has been that long that I do not remember, but those amounts seems a little high (not that i am complaining <.<)
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Compared to one 3 day and one 4 day event? They are not that high.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    The rewards are 'doubled' for seven day events. Last one was in the Hulk in March
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Compared to one 3 day and one 4 day event? They are not that high.
    Yeah, I usually do t5 or t10 so in a 7 day event I would be losing out on some 4* placement covers. The upside though is that EotS is my favorite event so there's that.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enemy of the State, Prodigal Sun, The Hulk (maybe I'm missing one...) are all 7 day events.  They don't run them often anymore....
    and Iso-8 Brotherhood, the least interesting of the 7-day events.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    JHawkInc said:

and Iso-8 Brotherhood, the least interesting of the 7-day events.
    The last time Iso-8 Brotherhood was run was 9/14/2017. Back then, there were no 5* essentials. So I guess you are safe from that event for theforseeable future ;)
  • Kletvar
    Kletvar Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Does someone knows the enemies and the frequency of them in the "Enemy of the state" event ? I'll pick my clearance level based on that.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Kletvar said:
    Does someone knows the enemies and the frequency of them in the "Enemy of the state" event ? I'll pick my clearance level based on that.
    Ninjas!   So many ninjas. And Gorgon. And brainwashed 2* Wolverine.

Mostly it’s full of Ninjas and some other  goon types.  Lots of attack tiles too. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kletvar said:
    Ninjas.  Lots and lots of ninjas.  If you don't like Caltrops and/or Turn to Smoke, you might want to knock your SCL down a notch.

Also, even though 2-star Wolverine is "powered up" you won't be able to use him for the first few days.  I'm pretty sure that all the Wolverine characters (2-star up through 5-star) are locked out until about halfway through the event.

• Kletvar
    bluewolf said:
    Kletvar said:

Mostly it’s full of Ninjas and some other  goon types.  Lots of attack tiles too. 
    Kletvar said:
    Ninjas.  Lots and lots of ninjas.  If you don't like Caltrops and/or Turn to Smoke, you might want to knock your SCL down a notch.

Also, even though 2-star Wolverine is "powered up" you won't be able to use him for the first few days.  I'm pretty sure that all the Wolverine characters (2-star up through 5-star) are locked out until about halfway through the event.

So, it's mostly casters, not match makers. Great :))  My Dr. Strange, Prowler and America Chavez appreciate that. 
    Many thanks to both of you :))
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't tried it but assume Nightcrawler would teleport away from Caltrop damage too.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Ah yes, EotS. One of my favorite PVE events, lots of wave nodes for extra tokens, a good story, and pretty easy all things considered. Plus no Dark Avengers or sniper/muscle/don nodes. And, years ago Quake's passive was broke and she reduced all enemy power damage to 1 during an EotS event, and that was a lot of fun. 
  • Kletvar
    tiomono said:
    Kletvar said:
    bluewolf said:
    Kletvar said:

Kletvar said:

So, it's mostly casters, not match makers. Great :))  My Dr. Strange, Prowler and America Chavez appreciate that. 
    Many thanks to both of you :))
    Quake is very handy too if you have her for stopping caltrop damage.
    only 1 cover of her (champ reward from SWitch) . I'm beginning the 3* → 4* transition. Thanks for the Quake tip, gonna have that in mind for the future  :D
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    dokiy said:
    lots of wave nodes for extra tokens
    This!

My 2/5/5 Vulture has needed that blue cover for months. When i saw the 2 progression rewards were black and green i couldnt believe it. Figured id have to wait a year or more to see him pop in rewards again.
  • Qu1ckfire
    Qu1ckfire Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Will there be more nodes in the upcoming parts of this story since I feel like I won’t be able to reach Vulture at this rate.
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    How long will the node in opening sub be there? Whole event? 2 days?
    I cant remember
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Greenroom said:
    How long will the node in opening sub be there? Whole event? 2 days?
    I cant remember
    The opening wave loaner node is there for the first sub (48 hours).  Then a series of one time nodes appear to open the remaining subs.  EotS is one that doesn't make you run the loaner team every day.