Daily Crash of the Titans

2»

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    ddq needs a refresh.

i've proposed this before but there could be a daily 4* required node for all 5 days of the cycle. if you finish the node all 5 days you get a cover for that character. have a 15-20 day cycle for a 5* cover.

crash could be every 3 days and that'd be good.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    With the sheer number of 4* characters in the game now, and more being added every few weeks, the Crash of the Titans needs to be daily now. It could even turn to a 5* node every five days, as someone else suggested. This is a quality of life change that needs to happen ASAP.

The devs must surely see now how hard is it for new and newer players to develop a strong roster. We are not all super whales. Also, it can't be considered "making the game too easy" or "devs being too generous" because it still takes a while to get these 4*s fully covered, even with a daily node. It would also give us an extra daily challenge to look forward to.

Again, this absolutely needs to happen. @Brigby
  • nordhofsweden
    nordhofsweden Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    DarthDeVo said:
    Polares said:
    At this point in time, we should have Crash every single day and a 5 crash every 5 days!
    And that daily Crash should give a cover of the required 4*. There's nearly 90 non-Limited 4*s. Each character rotating through each day would take nearly 3 months to complete a cycle. The second cycle would be a little longer, as the new 4*s that were released during the first cycle would be added. The third cycle would be longer still, and so on.

It would take the better part of a year to get one cover in each color for each 4*. I don't feel like that suggestion is out of line considering this new release pattern that's seemingly narrowing the gap between when 5*s release. 
    I agree, and let that 5 crash reward be a token (LL) and add 5 CP as a 44 000 progression reward.
  • Dopexvii
    Dopexvii Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    If the don't want to give us more LL token's then how about more 4*s in the taco vault increasing the likelyness of drawing a 4*
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Waiting for you-know-who to pop-in and lecture everyone about being greedy/lazy/demanding, wanting rewards for free, and explaining (erroneously) how other companies don’t do that. 

Then high-fiving the developers while moonwalking out the room before shouting a quick “nay!”.
    I literally laughed out loud at my desk when I read this. 

Any oppose?
    He didn’t show up yet.  
    Who?
    The Candyman...never say his name 3x.
    Candyman
    Candyman 
    Candyman
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice 
    Beetlejuice 

Let's see what happens, this should be good....
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Tucsonjon said:
    Candyman
    Candyman 
    Candyman
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice 
    Beetlejuice 

Let's see what happens, this should be good....
    in this case nothing will happen because you misspelled his name 6 times
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    So at what point in a discussion is it ok to call people out for mocking and bullying another forum user that hasn't even commented in it yet?

The obvious answer is the mods should be aware of comments that are mocking or bullying even if the comment does not call someone out by name. Either issuing warnings or editing/deleting comments. When bullying comments get upvoted and approved, and laughingly people support such behavior to the point it's like some great point of camaraderie to gang up on someone we dont like, it's a bit discouraging.

I like to think most all of us on the forums are better than that. But it's so much easier to go along with the "popular" opinion and either look the other way or just mock people we dont agree with. If our community is so positive and great let's prove it by how we treat each other.

I'm not calling out any names, just encouraging that we look for the good in each other, instead of focusing on what irks us. 

On topic: RELEASE THE KRAKEN! We need more titan clashing.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    The Ayes have it. Please proceed with the changes @Brigby @Demiurge_Anthony