Daily Crash of the Titans

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
It seems to be if we are going to have a new character release pattern of 54454544545 then the economy could really afford to start doing a daily Crash of the Titans. 

I move that we adopt this as the new standard. 

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I second.

Even a Crash with reduced rewards would be helpful.

Especially if it helped you gain all the progression rewards each day, from completing the one node.
  • therightwaye
    edited August 2019
    The motion has been second. We now move to a vote. Shall Crash of the Titans become a daily event? All those in favor say Aye.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I mean, it would be pretty nice but let's be realistic here

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    The motion has been second. We now move to a vote. Shall Crash of the Titans become a daily event? All those in favor say Aye.
    Aye
  • captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Aye

(Even better:  Two daily crashes, one 4 and one 5 star.  Even if only 5cp each (or less) that would be a lot of fun.)
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Aye

(extra text so i can post)
  • Jezequel
    Jezequel Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Long overdue. Aye.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aye.

Even 5-10 cp as a reward on the daily would be a step in the right direction. As long as the weekly LL remained.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    yeah aye I yes ya
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    bluewolf said:
    By my estimate, about 42,000 people play the typical PVE in SCL 7-9.  Now, a bunch don't try hard and may be alt accounts etc.

But let's say at least half of them would like to see a daily Crash.  Most of them probably have never commented on the forum.

I cast 20,000 proxy votes of "Aye" on their behalf.
    I think you should post "Aye" 19,999 more times  :p
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares said:
    At this point in time, we should have Crash every single day and a 5 crash every 5 days!
    The Fifth day being a Boss-rush type of thing.  Love it!
  • therightwaye
    Any oppose?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I checked with the Crash Test Dummies and after they said "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm", they said "Aye" to more Crash-iness.
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Waiting for you-know-who to pop-in and lecture everyone about being greedy/lazy/demanding, wanting rewards for free, and explaining (erroneously) how other companies don’t do that. 

Then high-fiving the developers while moonwalking out the room before shouting a quick “nay!”.
    I literally laughed out loud at my desk when I read this. 

Any oppose?
    He didn’t show up yet.  
    Who?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares said:
    At this point in time, we should have Crash every single day and a 5 crash every 5 days!
    And that daily Crash should give a cover of the required 4*. There's nearly 90 non-Limited 4*s. Each character rotating through each day would take nearly 3 months to complete a cycle. The second cycle would be a little longer, as the new 4*s that were released during the first cycle would be added. The third cycle would be longer still, and so on.

It would take the better part of a year to get one cover in each color for each 4*. I don't feel like that suggestion is out of line considering this new release pattern that's seemingly narrowing the gap between when 5*s release. 
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Waiting for you-know-who to pop-in and lecture everyone about being greedy/lazy/demanding, wanting rewards for free, and explaining (erroneously) how other companies don’t do that. 

Then high-fiving the developers while moonwalking out the room before shouting a quick “nay!”.
    I literally laughed out loud at my desk when I read this. 

Any oppose?
    He didn’t show up yet.  
    Who?
    The Candyman...never say his name 3x.