Which PVE would you most like to see updated?

2»

Comments

• Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Thick as Thieves
    I voted Thick as Thieves because I find it so dull but totally agree with the Hunt Florida sub. 

Also so how about a change to Third Time’s The Charm in DDQ so bored of seeing the same old few 3’s there. Not that it’s challenging but you know there are plenty of 3’s to choose from.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Strange Sights
    Strange Sights because of the nodes placed too close to each other. 
    The Hulk's 7 day one also suffers from it. There's at least one more pve with that issue (I want to say it's one of the newer ones too, but not really sure). 

Florida sub... I grumble and curse it in alliance chat each time it's run. But, I wouldn't really want it changed. Let us keep a few quirks left over from older times, to make things more interesting. It can certainly mess up your optimal clear order if you forget about it. :D

As an aside, I'd really like to hear some reason why Iso-8 Brotherhood hasn't been run for so long now (even after other long pve's have returned into the rotation). 

What I'd most want changed though, are the alliance raid pve's we had only once. They were fun for me, but lower level rosters in our team had trouble at the highest difficulty. If devs could figure out a way to let each player pick a difficulty level that suits them while still being able to contribute to the team for some meaningful rewards it would be nice... 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards

Borstock said:
    Deadpool vs MPQ, because the AI teams are no longer representative of the expanded MPQ roster.
    I think this gets my vote.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    Strange Sights

Voted Strange Sights even though I quite enjoy it, however the placement of the nodes is just so bad: how does anybody play this on a tiny screen?

Florida sub in The Hunt is a lot easier now that I've written down the order of the nodes, but could definitely use a rework especially if they expect us to do this one in 24 hours.

• MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Simulator
    I picked simulator because every single node is packed with tile movers. It takes so long and so many health packs it gets frustrating, to the point players in my alliance family actively skip it due to said frustration.
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Unstable Iso-8
    I enjoy Simulator, I just drop a Shield rank and suck up the slight difference in rewards.  I feel the same way about the Captain Marvel event, which I think has more tile movers and diverse enemies than usual
  • Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    The events are all equal.... 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Hunt
    If not The Hunt, then The Hulk.

I didn't mind 7 day events, but I almost always skilled Hulk because it's 7 days of the same Dark Avengers over and over again.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    All of them. 

The Yellow needs to be a 1 time pass only like the new PVEs are.  
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    The Hunt
    I've picked The Hunt since I'm so bored of fighting the dusty old Dark Avengers. Plus, the infamous Florida node is a complete mess. However, there are changes that need to be made to other events. The yellow nodes at the start of subs need to be a one-time thing. Node placement needs to be looked at to make certain parts of PvEs clearer and easier to do. And, as someone else said, Deadpool vs MPQ needs a redesign as there are so many more characters now than when it was first run. There could be one or even two more subs in that event now. Two 48hr subs feel very slow to play through.