2»

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boogeyman said:
    Boogeyman said:
    @Brigby
    Can you let the team know we would appreciate a time, maybe once a quarter, where all the planeswalkers are available to buy for crystals (Maybe even on sale?)?  This used to happen and it was a good thing.  
    @Brigby

Were you able to ask the question.  Do you think you can get an answer?
    With all the other issues we have right now I doubt having more than 1 sale a year is really a topic of discussion for the team.  Also, from a money perspective having more than 1 sale a year isn't great either.

If you want discounted walkers, you're probably gonna have to wait for Christmas.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Boogeyman said:
    Boogeyman said:
    Brigby
    Can you let the team know we would appreciate a time, maybe once a quarter, where all the planeswalkers are available to buy for crystals (Maybe even on sale?)?  This used to happen and it was a good thing.  
    Brigby

I'm afraid at this moment I don't have any information available to communicate about potential sales. Once I hear of anything though, I'll be sure to post an announcement so players are aware.
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Boogeyman said:
    Boogeyman said:
    Brigby
    Brigby

I'm afraid at this moment I don't have any information available to communicate about potential sales. Once I hear of anything though, I'll be sure to post an announcement so players are aware.
    Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks for feedback ; )