Fblthp (Card) not replacing fetches just preventing them [Investigating]

Options
Pirhotek
Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
Just played against a player with Fblthp in their deck while I was playing Sarkhan Unbroken with Deathsprout.  When I played Deathsprout I would not get the land but I also would not get Fblthp.  Also the 3rd ability on Sarkhan fetched none of my creatures but also did not fetch Fblthp

Is that really how the card should work?  The mere presence of it in the opposing deck shuts down all fetching effects with no way around it?

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same thing here - scapeshift didn’t fetch a land on the first casting (it did on subsequent casts) and S3’s AB3 fetches nothing at all
  • TheDude1
    TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for the reports. I'll pass this along for review. 
  • biopower
    biopower Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    +1, played against Fblthp (card) in a Fblthp (planeswalker) deck earlier today and it stopped my Karn's first ability as well as the opponent's Fblthp's second ability from letting me fetch cards.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Could you all tell me what events you have experienced this in that you recall? 
  • biopower
    biopower Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This last happened to me in Across Ixalan. I was able to easily replicate this bug in story mode though, by just making a deck with some fetch effects and Fblthp in the deck.