3.7 Release Notes *Updated (8/20/19)
3.7 Release Notes
New PlaneswalkerWrenn and Six
"Little is known about this enigmatic pair. Wrenn is the dryad and Six is the treefolk, with whom she has formed a symbiotic relationship. Wrenn has formed that relationship with five previous treefolk, which we know due to her naming convention of strictly numbering them."
Max Level Stats
Cycle of Lands
(Red, Green) Support Card (Indestructible) Token
"Can't be Destroyed or Exiled. Whenever you exile a Land from your hand, if it has 6 or more mana, move it to the graveyard. Then, return the first spell from your graveyard to your hand. It gains half of its mana."
- Check out 9 brand new cards that we're introducing alongside Wrenn and Six. Take a look at the card gallery HERE
- Threshold reads: "A Threshold ability is active for as long as there are X or more cards with the same name as this card in your graveyard."
- The VIP Weekly Reward Inbox Message now indicates the Week and references the rewards listed under 7 Days Rewards in the Membership area.
- The Historic Card Hint now includes Vanguard Supports and now reads: "All Legendary cards, Artifacts, Vanguard supports, and Sagas are Historic cards."
- Sunscorched Desert
- Mana Cost: 15 -> 11
- Ramunap Hydra
- Mana Cost: 16 -> 13
- Shefet Dunes
- Mana Cost: 13 -> 10
- Endless Sands
- Mana Cost: 12 -> 9
- Foundry of the Consuls
- Mana Cost: 11 -> 10
- Ipnu Rivulet
- Mana Cost: 11 -> 9
- 'Destroyer' Objective
- “Kill X or more creatures during a single fight.”
- Killing both enemy and player creatures now count towards this objective.
- Trial of Zeal - Point Distribution
- The point distribution for progression rewards has been changed:
- [40, 80, 140, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 750] -> [10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 55]
- Points awarded from objectives have changed:
- Objective 1: 5 Points -> 4 Points
- Objective 2: 5 Points -> 2 Points
- Objective 3: 5 Points -> 1 Point
- Players are no longer able to claim event rewards based on the rank of a new Coalition they join, instead of the rewards based on the Coalition they were in when participating in the event.
- A crash no longer occurs when a creature's resistance is reduced to 0 after the Widespread Chaos opponent in The Elderspark event activated their abilities.
- The game no longer force-closes when connecting to the server using multiple devices with 1024 MiB of RAM
- The game no longer crashes on the Asus Memo Pad 8 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 when proceeding through a battle.
- The player no longer occasionally gets stuck viewing a card's artwork, when attempting to exit the card visual in battle.
- The VIP timer now properly resets when reaching 0 while the player remains on the same screen in the Vault, instead of remaining displayed at 0.
- The special event rules in Across Ixalan and Battle of Four Tribes no longer count as Spell cards, and do not trigger multiple effects anymore.
- The Partnership objective tracker no longer remains inactive when casting multiple cards with Partner during a fight.
- The card, Ugin's Conjurant, is no longer missing Prevent Damage.
- The Shield symbol is no longer being displayed when the opponent summons a Dominaria's Knight token Creature
- If the opponent's first Creature has Prevent Damage, then it is now properly destroyed when the player's Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire attacks.
- The Propagation objective in The Elderspark event now properly tracks the number of Proliferate cards cast during the entire fight, instead of only during a single turn.
- The Riot prompt is no longer missing when casting a Creature while Rhythm of the Wild was on the battlefield.
- The player's first Creature is no longer destroyed when attacking after an opponent's Gideon's Triumph support is exiled
- The Haste evergreen is no longer missing when gaining control of an opponent's Creature, while controlling a Mirror March Support gem.
- When the player discards a card by an opponent's effect, while Tamiyo, Collector of Tales is on the board, the card now properly returns to the player's hand with half mana.
- Despoiler of Souls no longer returns to the battlefield without draining Mana when Despoiler of Souls is destroyed while the only cards with Mana in the player's hand are Stored Mana cards.
- The game no longer takes an extended period of time to load when launching it on the following devices: Nextbit Robin, Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, OnePlus 2, and Nexus 6
- The Rotten objective no longer remains inactive when summoning a Creature, with one of its listed subtypes, without casting that Creature from the player's hand.
- The Call to Arms objective no longer tracks Creature tokens created by the opponent when they activate Eternal Invasion's Planeswalker ability in The Elderspark event.
- All Creatures the player controls are now properly buffed, instead of just the Creature fetched from the player's library, when casting Finale of Devastation with 8 or more Stored Mana.
- The buff is no longer missing when a blocking, or blocked, creature is destroyed while Death's Presence is on the field.
- When a creature with multiple Evergreens attacks while Vraska, Swarm's Eminence is on the field, the life gain is now properly equal to the creature's power before the buff, instead of after.
- Only one For a Greater Cause event Support gem is now created, instead of two, when beginning any of the Node 3 encounters in The Elderspark event
- The player's Creatures are no longer valid targets when the opponent cast Courage in Crisis while the player controlled a Creature with Toughness higher than the opponent's Creatures.
- The Necromancer and Army of the Dead objectives now properly track Token Creatures being summoned.
- When activating Tamiyo, Collector of Tales's -3 Active Vanguard ability, the card is now properly fetched from the top 4 cards of the player's graveyard, instead of the player's library.
- Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner's Passive Vanguard ability no longer incorrectly triggers when the opponent summons a Creature with 5 or greater Power.
- The opponent's Creature is now properly destroyed when Callous Dismissal is cast while the opponent has a full hand.
- After Proclamation of Rebirth drains Mana to return a Creature from the Graveyard, that same Creature is no longer still displayed as in the Graveyard.
- Dovin, Grand Arbiter's Custom 1 Deck no longer incorrectly displays 7 Spell card spaces, instead of the intended 6.
- Dreadhorde Butcher no longer remains on the battlefield, instead of being destroyed, when blocked by a creature with Power that is equal to the card's Toughness while having Trample.
- The last card in-hand is now correctly discarded, as opposed to the first card in-hand, when an opposing Reality Smasher is targeted by a spell.
- Mox Amber now correctly counts Vanguard Supports as Historic cards.
- Benalish Honor Guard's buff now properly includes the player's Vanguard Support gems.
- The following cards' Historic effects now properly trigger when casting a Vanguard Support: Daring Archaeologist, Cabal Paladin, Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain, Mishra's Self-Replicator, Relic Runner, Serra Disciple, Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle, and Traxos, Scourge of Kroog.
- Blighted Land's Support gem effects now properly activate when destroying a Blighted Land Support gem while Tomik, Distinguished Advokist is on the battlefield.
- The Not Available Banner is no longer missing when viewing multiple Planeswalkers' icons in the Profile's Select An Avatar screen.
- When a Wolf Creature enters the battlefield while Tolsimir, Friend to Wolves is on the battlefield, the Wolf Creature is now automatically targeted.
- The Land Support gems' reinforcements are no longer missing when viewing the Land Support gems fetched after activating Nissa, Who Shakes the World's -7 Active Vanguard ability.
- A casting prompt no longer appears for Aligned Hedron Network when activating Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge's Planar Retrieval Planeswalker ability while there is no valid target for Aligned Hedron Network on the battlefield.
- The game no longer freezes when the player attempts to log in after getting a new account restored to their old account.
- Boil no longer displays as valid to cast when it had full Mana while the opponent controls no Blue Support gems on the board.
- The game no longer displays an "Error while loading assets" prompt when launching the game for the first time while the device's Automatic Date & Time setting is deactivated
- The confirmation prompt is no longer missing when casting Living Death and the player controls a Creature on the battlefield.