Small LT and Command Point hoard what would you do?

Options
2»

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm going to chime in just to say do not just dismiss classic tokens because of dillution. If you are still building your 4*'s the accelerated rate of covers gained by your cp will go a long way. RNG will often suprise you and get you the covers you need on some of your 5's that have 10 or more covers.

The top 4 characters for speed and consistency are in classics. And getting 5 chances at pulling a 5* for every 100 cp instead of only 4 does add up in the long game. Feeders are also a viable way of progressing on your better covered 5's especially with more pulls that you get on classics due to the cheaper cost and accelerated champ rewards.
  • Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    tiomono said:
    I'm going to chime in just to say do not just dismiss classic tokens because of dillution. If you are still building your 4*'s the accelerated rate of covers gained by your cp will go a long way. RNG will often suprise you and get you the covers you need on some of your 5's that have 10 or more covers.

The top 4 characters for speed and consistency are in classics. And getting 5 chances at pulling a 5* for every 100 cp instead of only 4 does add up in the long game. Feeders are also a viable way of progressing on your better covered 5's especially with more pulls that you get on classics due to the cheaper cost and accelerated champ rewards.
    This is a very good point, I only ever used to draw from classics with my CP and it’s certainly the reason I have half my 4’s championed. 

I’ve only very recently set up my 4* feeders as BH and I think that will really help. 

The only real reason I started hoarding LLT is because I got on so well covering my Hela in the last rotation and thought it would be good to have a stash if a new 5* turns up that I really like.

With Juggernaut (who I really really want to cover) entering the Classics vault I can definitely see the appeal of a bonus draw for every 100 CP!!