After playing almost every day for 5+ years, you've forced me to rate you 1-star

2»

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    DAZ0273 said:
    Why do you guys feel the need to make assumptions about people just because they don't necessarily line up with your experience? Seriously, what with that forum user the other week calling me "young" based upon, well, nothing!

Can't people just have different expectations/experiences without being labeled as deviants or something? Lol, bizarre.
    Welcome to "The Internet", kiddo ;)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Why do you guys feel the need to make assumptions about people just because they don't necessarily line up with your experience? Seriously, what with that forum user the other week calling me "young" based upon, well, nothing!

Can't people just have different expectations/experiences without being labeled as deviants or something? Lol, bizarre.
    Welcome to "The Internet", kiddo ;)
    Lol! 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    peterdark said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Why do you guys feel the need to make assumptions about people just because they don't necessarily line up with your experience? 

Are you assuming that others are making these assumptions based on the assumption that they assume you should be experiencing the same thing?  ;)

You used some sort of Wizardry there and now I am rendered powerless...or something! 😁
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    peterdark said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Why do you guys feel the need to make assumptions about people just because they don't necessarily line up with your experience? 

Are you assuming that others are making these assumptions based on the assumption that they assume you should be experiencing the same thing?  ;)

I understand all of those words, but the way in which you've put them together makes my brain hurt. Even though it makes sense, I still understand more than half of what you've written less than half as well as what I should.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is super annoying... 

But

Until they fix dilution for me, they get a 2 star
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    anyone else clicked on this thread expecting to see a review of 1 star characters?
  • JSP869
    Pongie said:
    anyone else clicked on this thread expecting to see a review of 1 star characters?
    Heh. @MPQMastery already did that. Well, almost all of us have done it at one time or another (even if just in our heads) but not everyone has made a video doing it though: https://youtu.be/MnO9fMcBxBg
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    The Prof X shenanigans convinced me to write a 1 star review.  Congratulations devs, you shook me out of complacency.
    Everyone should follow suit.
  • JSP869
    Sometime during the past day or so R185 was patched in (with no Release Notes, yet) and after turning off swipe gestures and restoring my Galaxy S8's virtual buttons they now/currently remain on screen while playing MPQ.

Thank you, Brigby, and the development team.

I know that some people did like the clean look of Immersive Mode, and so if there is a way at all to implement Immersive Mode where each User has the option to enable it or disable it, that would be a perfect compromise.

And yes, I have just revised my rating to 5-stars, lauding the developers for listening to us.