House of X PVP

2»

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    If you liked the Kitty/Bishop/Chuck teams, you are going to love Claws for Concern with the Kitty/Bishop/Logan teams!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you liked the Kitty/Bishop/Chuck teams, you are going to love Claws for Concern with the Kitty/Bishop/Logan teams!
    I actually didn't mind those. X-Force Wolverine*, Vulture, and Gamora, with some AP boosts to get a faster start, generally managed to keep the whole team Stun-locked without Bishop ever generating any blue or blasting back. It's not fast, but it got the job done.
    *OML's match damage is too high to keep from triggering Bishop. Patch might actually have been better, because his healing is more reliable, but it worked.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're all boosted for the Danger Room Event!   :(  Kitty, Bishop, Logan and Prof X.  For giggles, we'll through Rogue in there as well.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    I actually didn't mind those. X-Force Wolverine*, Vulture, and Gamora, with some AP boosts to get a faster start, generally managed to keep the whole team Stun-locked without Bishop ever generating any blue or blasting back. It's not fast, but it got the job done.
    *OML's match damage is too high to keep from triggering Bishop. Patch might actually have been better, because his healing is more reliable, but it worked.
    You can get around Bishop by playing 4-star teams like that for sure. But that team (featuring 2 unboosted 4s) is fresh meat to the other sharks. But if you are playing for wins, it works.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can get around Bishop by playing 4-star teams like that for sure. But that team (featuring 2 unboosted 4s) is fresh meat to the other sharks. But if you are playing for wins, it works.
    Pretty sure Grockitty+OML stayed out as my general defensive team. And since I go all in one climb, I don't usually take that many Retals. Now, when I started out Krakadoom trying to run Ragfinity, that was a different story...
  • Kixty
    Kixty Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    House of X was fun because of the variety.   It sucked getting hit so much, but it was nice to be able to retaliate too and use a bit more of the roster than normal.  I would like to see more events like that. 
  • Treras
    Treras Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Bishop sure is fun to play with and against. I really dislike having to many health pack and he takes cares of that.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shout just wanted to give a shoutout to those humanitarians that are exploiting the double jump in front fallacy by putting Rogue and Bishop together on a team. Since that interaction somehow prevents Bishop from jumping in front, you can gather up enough AP to nuke Bishop (or whoever, usually Iceman) out from behind Rogue.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Shout just wanted to give a shoutout to those humanitarians that are exploiting the double jump in front fallacy by putting Rogue and Bishop together on a team. Since that interaction somehow prevents Bishop from jumping in front, you can gather up enough AP to nuke Bishop (or whoever, usually Iceman) out from behind Rogue.
    Bishop has broken interactions with every character that has "jump in front" mechanics, it was reported to the devs since day one (with videos for proof) and they said nothing so yeah..., mark it as a feature or wontfix.