To Devs - is this it?

2»

Comments

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Polares said:
    There are so many things that could have been made and have not...

Featured 5s for PvP : You typed ban 5* from pvp wrong

more feeders: They have been coming for the 5* teir and they seem to want to tie them to something instead of just randomly doing them.  I find the lack of updates/fixes in the lower tiers concerning though as they should have been done a long time ago.

more content for locked chars (just for 4s or just for 3s, etc.): ?  Do you mean limited?  They shouldn't do so many limited characters is the correct statement.  Again why is taskmaster limited?  Don't we already have a limited anniversary character we can only get covers for once a year already?  The spiderham crash a few weeks ago felt like a slap in the face.  Don't have him well covered?  Sucks to be you, no way to get covers!  Oddly thanks to dilution I'm starting to think Howard is the easier 4* to get covers for...

Super Hard Gauntlet forcing you to use a particular team: Fine with the idea, but it shouldn't be anywhere near a priority

Crash of the 5s in DDQ: Meh, great for whales and super long veterans, just more locked out content for everyone else.  Not a bad idea, but again there are plenty of things that should be much higher priority

modes specific to get supports: They did this and failed remember?

• Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    n25philly said:
    Yeah... The autopilot thing seems like a good explanation. I just worry that this is a fase in this type of games and that the next fase is just let the game wither and slowly die. There's a lot of potential in this game, and lots of good things. Would be a shame to see it disappear by lack of investment. 
    I think sometimes we overestimate the resources available.  This year we got a decent amount of new events.  My guess is that most of their resources were tied into them.  Not the worst way to use them and would explain the lack of other changes.  If we were just getting nothing then I would get worried

But new events and new characters are not new content, not really. I mean, overflowing the game with  undreds of characters really worries me regarding new players. As to new events.... Same dog, different flies.