Iron Spidey vs. Mr. Antsy Pants

qandolsqandols Posts: 651 Critical Contributor
Well, you get the idea. Fill the entire board with web tiles. Use green to obliterate Antsy's strikes and collect red. Boom. LT was someone with a green BH Rhonin cover. Thankfully not purple this time. I kinda like this Spidey.

Comments

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,672 Chairperson of the Boards
    This Spidey is absolutely made for 1 v 1 as he can tank all the colours he needs to.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,784 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the easiest fights. IW Spidey's abilities are pretty straightforward.
  • GronkSmashGronkSmash Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Missed an opportunity to quote Banner. "Wait... There's an Ant-man AND a Spider-man?"
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 651 Critical Contributor
    Missed an opportunity to quote Banner. "Wait... There's an Ant-man AND a Spider-man?"
    LOL!

• FelizFeliz Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Great match up. .. for us. Spidey shines 1 to 1. Lots of web
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    I lost this on my first attempt with my level 127 5/2/5 Iron Spider. I discovered that Ant-man's yellow hurts a lot in this battle, mainly because it blows up half of the web tiles on the board... every single turn for 5 turns. Ouch.
    On the second try my level 157 Spider came out victorious, as I denied yellow as best as I could, and then fired green into red once he'd accumulated 7 yellow AP. That put him down for the count. 
    My reward was a champ level for Nova.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the yellow slowed me down quite a bit. Ended up having to fire two Proportional Punches before Lang dropped.
    Token was a champ level for someone, I can't remember who.
    Also, where's the "Pow" in "Thwip, Thwip, Pow"? All it does is make webs, Lock enemy Specials, and Fortify friendly Specials. "Pow" seriously implies a damage component to me, but that's all in Proportional Punch.
  • froggerjohnfroggerjohn Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Thanks PuceMoose for the "deny yellow" tip. That was the difference between losing the first attempt, and winning the second with my 2/5/5 at 209.