Iron Spidey vs. Mr. Antsy Pants

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Well, you get the idea. Fill the entire board with web tiles. Use green to obliterate Antsy's strikes and collect red. Boom. LT was someone with a green BH Rhonin cover. Thankfully not purple this time. I kinda like this Spidey.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    This Spidey is absolutely made for 1 v 1 as he can tank all the colours he needs to.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the easiest fights. IW Spidey's abilities are pretty straightforward.
  • GronkSmash
    GronkSmash Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Missed an opportunity to quote Banner. "Wait... There's an Ant-man AND a Spider-man?"
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Missed an opportunity to quote Banner. "Wait... There's an Ant-man AND a Spider-man?"
    LOL!

• Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Great match up. .. for us. Spidey shines 1 to 1. Lots of web
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I lost this on my first attempt with my level 127 5/2/5 Iron Spider. I discovered that Ant-man's yellow hurts a lot in this battle, mainly because it blows up half of the web tiles on the board... every single turn for 5 turns. Ouch.
    On the second try my level 157 Spider came out victorious, as I denied yellow as best as I could, and then fired green into red once he'd accumulated 7 yellow AP. That put him down for the count. 
    My reward was a champ level for Nova.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the yellow slowed me down quite a bit. Ended up having to fire two Proportional Punches before Lang dropped.
    Token was a champ level for someone, I can't remember who.
    Also, where's the "Pow" in "Thwip, Thwip, Pow"? All it does is make webs, Lock enemy Specials, and Fortify friendly Specials. "Pow" seriously implies a damage component to me, but that's all in Proportional Punch.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks PuceMoose for the "deny yellow" tip. That was the difference between losing the first attempt, and winning the second with my 2/5/5 at 209.