Great job with the last batch of 4*!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Warbeast_7
    Warbeast_7 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    jp1 said:
    Namor is not that bad. He may be a bit slow, but his damage output and board shake is pretty decent. Definitely not worth lumping him in with Talos.
    Well, my main point was that they are both underwhelming characters. Was not trying to insinuate that they are in the same tier together. I get how you would infer that though.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One thing you can say about Namor is that his powers' flavor text and accompanying art is delightful. 

Namor's Mercy: "Prince Namor strikes down his foe but bestows upon them a boon, for his mercy knows no bounds." - boundless mercy here taking the form of a single black AP lol. Not sure why I find this so charming
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Glad to hear that players are enjoying the designs of the latest 4-Star characters! I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the rest of the team :)
    I CANNOT wait until I've completed Sabertooth Sabretooth. Just 1 cover to go now and I'll be as happy as a pig in mud! He is ridiculously fun with ThorKoye.

I know some have said he should have been a 5* because he's that strong. I, for one, am glad he was not a 5*, because I'd have probably never been able to even come close to finishing him had he been released as a 5.

Sabertooth Sabretooth is an awesome 4*.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OK...I never do this normally but this has driven me to distraction and this thread is the final straw.

SABRETOOTH people. Not Sabertooth. SABRETOOTH! 

I'm so sorry, I don't want to be one of *those* people but...SABRETOOTH!!!
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    OK...I never do this normally but this has driven me to distraction and this thread is the final straw.

SABRETOOTH people. Not Sabertooth. SABRETOOTH! 

I'm so sorry, I don't want to be one of *those* people but...SABRETOOTH!!!
    Don't be sorry! You're correct! NEVER change! Be one of those people! I'M one of those people, and I'm ashamed that I never noticed this. I've fixed/edited my post now.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Lol, if you hadn’t said anything I would have probably never caught that. I’ve definitely been guilty of the misspelling.

Edit: Corrected those of mine that I could easily find.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How could all of you get poor Vinnie Kreeds name wrong??
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jormagund said:
    That is A-grade pedant trolling, right there!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jormagund said:
    Vinnie Kreed does sound ike he would be some kind of hitman.