You get a Bag-Man, you get a Bag-Man...

2»

Comments

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker

AlexR said:
    @AlexR Why not just play PvP? Bagman will turn up eventually. 
    I do play PvP. I get to 2k points in Sim and play every pvp event either to 575pts or 40wins/900pts depending on time and if I need the 4* cover. But in the last half a year I only got 2 Bagman covers, one of them being another purple. 
    Fair enough. You're doing everything you can.

For perspective, my Bagman is champed at 122. If he was level 15 with 25 saved covers I wouldn't really care though.

The way I see it the 950 hp for a 10 pack just isn't worth it because, like most things in this game, if you wait long enough it's going to happen sooner or later. The thing that sets Bagman apart from the rest of the 2*s (besides the "trophy" aspect of having him rostered) is the LT for maxing him, right? Otherwise he's just another 2* that you'll barely, if ever, use.

But, to each his or her own. Cheers! :smile:
    Lol, yeah, 100% fair. Bagman is a trophy character and there would be no actual value in getting him champed earlier and collect a handful of 2* champ levels from his saved covers. Just waiting until Anniversary would be the smarter and more efficient move, in all honesty.
    But getting to champ this last lonely limited trophy 2* I have sitting there so close to champable would please my collector OCD, so I'm still kinda tempted haha. We'll see.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    He is not JUST a trophy character.

His covers are not JUST 1/63 of a Legendary token.

He is also the ONLY 2* to be featured in his own PVP!

He is Bag-Man. He is magic. People need to put respect on his name!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still haven’t found a use for it, but he is STILL the only character that can extend the life of a friendly countdown tile for 7 yellow. Surely that means something to somebody...
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still haven’t found a use for it, but he is STILL the only character that can extend the life of a friendly countdown tile for 7 yellow. Surely that means something to somebody...
    I think ronin would enjoy it. That's a potential 13 turn stun.
  • Acemontiero
    Acemontiero Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    ...wellll, technically Bagman can extend Ronin's stun CD tile, which makes his stun last longer. :wink:

Edit: ninja'd
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to pull a 10 pack...got zero Bag-Man!!!!!! How could that be?!?!? Of course I did get Nick Fury, Infinity War Spidey, She Hulk, Angel and a bunch of ISO and tokens...but no Bag-Man! #1stworldmpqproblems
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    So the Ronin/Bag-Man/Miles Morales team is about to be that new meta. Chase that purple and yellow, get those webs on the board. Every web tile that gets matched generates purple, blue, and red passively. Every red that gets matched makes and buffs those attack tiles. You can stun on Red, Stun on Purple (forever?), and do a little bit of damage on green. Y'all are welcome. 

It's too bad you can't run him with Iron Spider though, that's the best web factory by far.