After 28 Days of VIP, I did NOT receive appropriate rewards

Options
Matthew
Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
Per your own published information, found here, I should be receiving the following at the end of my fourth week of the Pro VIP Subscription:

- 15,750 Mana Runes
- 120 Mana Crystals
- 60 Mana Jewels
- 1 Standard Booster Pack
- 1 Legacy Booster Pack
- 1 Non-Dupe Legacy Mythic Booster Pack

Here is what I actually received (I have video evidence as proof):

- 5,000 Mana Runes
- 35 Mana Crystals
- 15 Mana Jewels
- 1 Standard Rare booster

Please fix your reward structure, and compensate me according to what the REAL MONEY I'm paying you says I deserve.

Anyone else out there on the VIP subscription, please speak up and add your voices to this.

Comments

• Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    I did not get anything, but the prompt to renew my subscription. 
    Which is odd to me. 
    Why do i have to renew it? It is a subscription, so it should renew itself or not? 
    Please let someone take a look at it again, something can't be right here. 

• ayuready7
    ayuready7 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You are lucky.I haven’t received anything after 28days.I don't want to contact customer service anymore.I’ll never pay this game.
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    I just received my 28 day rewards and got the same exact thing as Matthew... and not what was stated in the program.
    I will be submitting a ticket on this, which will be my third ticket due to ViP membership issues.
    It’s a little ridiculous to charge that much and get it screwed up every week...
    makes it hard to want to renew. 
  • Mooninja
    Mooninja Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ditto I haven’t gotten near those level of rewards this entire month and I’ve been submitted many tickets regarding it. Got the exact same amount with the Master level ...the team of monkeys that QA this game needs to be returned to the zoo. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Mooninja - I must admit I have been unattractive in checking D3/Octagon, but have this mistake been the case every week, so all Master rewards have been Pro rewards?
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Matthew said:
    Per your own published information, found here, I should be receiving the following at the end of my fourth week of the Pro VIP Subscription:

- 15,750 Mana Runes
    - 120 Mana Crystals
    - 60 Mana Jewels
    - 1 Standard Booster Pack
    - 1 Legacy Booster Pack
    - 1 Non-Dupe Legacy Mythic Booster Pack
    The amount of resources you received look to be consistent with how many I had although I can't be certain. I know I had roughly 200+ jewels and 60 crystals yesterday and my totals are off if Brigby's post is accurate.
    What I can most definitely confirm is that I received only the one standard booster pack.
  • Demonious
    Demonious Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, just realized today that at every single tier I did not get the published amount of reward.  Not just 28 days literally every single week.  Why did I pay $30 for this again?
  • Nyarlathotep
    Options
    Short Update : At about 1 day and 12 h left I got my reward, too. 
    5000 runes, 35 crystals, 15 jewels and one standard rare one card pack.
    Thats not really close to the 28 days reward advertisement. 

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep that’s what I got too
  • Enygma6
    Enygma6 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    One important note:  The rewards as listed in the linked page from the original post on this thread are for the post-3.5 plans for VIP.  
    These are NOT the same reward structure as was initially rolled out in 3.4(?).  
    Initially the Legacy Mythic Pack was part of the Initial Purchase reward subset, not the Week 4 reward subset.  

The lower rewards that you experienced for Week 4 may be consistent with the original listing, in which much of the benefit was front-weighted.  
    Unfortunately Brigby edited his post and it no longer contains the original dispersement listings.  And this site has not been saved on the Wayback Machine since last fall.  So you'll need to find an alternate source of what the original intended distribution was supposed to be pre-3.5.
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you click the VIP subscription thing in-game, it lists the rewards you should get. Now that it seems like everyone lost their VIP status, that should be available to you.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I filed a ticket about this days ago. No reply yet.
  • Hateborn
    Hateborn Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I filed one this morning for the same issue.
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i have a screenshot on my phone of the rewards listed as of may 13 if needed
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just got it. Same level of rewards as OP. 
  • Jbluew
    Jbluew Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same thing for me as OP.  Submitting a ticket.
  • Nyarlathotep
    Options
    What kind of shady business practice is that?
    Change the rewards, change the description to meet the new 3.5 terms, and make it absolutely impossible to come up with facts against this and then send out a bunch of answers via the in game  ticket system.

Because the answer to my ticket was like you got the right amount. 

You can't be serious. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Nyarlathotep - you have gotten a response on your ticket? 😱 I’m still waiting. Sorry, you got the corporate response. 🙄 Don’t give up, continue to press them for the correct prizes.
  • Nyarlathotep
    Options
    Oh no, they told me yesterday they recevied my ticket and it was instantly escalated to be reviewed by the team and they fear it might take more than the usual 24-72 hours until i hear anything again.  And not even close to 12 hours later i get to hear that i got the right amount and there is nothing they can do for me anymore. 
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    If they don’t give what was from the plan when I purchased it, I will write to Apple to have them refund my purchase.
    You can’t change what is given after it has been purchased.