Additional Server Maintenance *Updated (6/20/19)

Comments

• IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Tremayne said:
    What kind of planeswalker would require 194 million runes to level?

suggestions are welcome
    Maybe a 16k colour planeswalker. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD MIC ON] More information is coming — stay tuned to the “Additional Server Maintenance” post. 
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/78759/additional-server-maintenance-6-19-19 [//MOD NOTE]

//Edited Title Bk//
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    not one, all of the new pws for the next few years and never have to worry about grinding again

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Tremayne said:
    What kind of planeswalker would require 194 million runes to level?

suggestions are welcome
    Leveling? Nah, deck slots. I mean honestly, 9700 extra deck slots may seem like a lot, but I bet I could still find a way to need more.
  • morgue427
    any of them stats hounds so we can get drop rates? i had 3k in packs but didnt get to open them
  • morgue427
    really figured somebody was looking for a new job

• morgue427
    one slot for every story battle for every pw?
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sure I've got less then before the maintenance began (noon for me). Some rewards I got this morning appear to be missing. I wonder when the backup was taken.
    Lost my 1st place rewards for the Emrakhul event. I accepted them after the 1st maintenance run. When the roll back occured I noticed I am exactly where I was prior the maintenance period and without any emrakhul rewards waiting to re-received. Already submitted a ticket on it. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Added additional information in the original post about the rollback and the process moving forward
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2019
    Thanks Brigby. I really hope that this will be the needed electroshock for the development team and the testing team. And good luck for the people who will be working hard to sort all this out.
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    *Added additional information in the original post about the rollback and the process moving forward
    Well, thanks for the additional information... Any idea on when we can actually get in and PLAY?
  • morgue427
    ah so misunderstood that post ertaii, oh i am sure they are
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    //Merged Threads Bk//
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    The wording is a little bit confusing...

if I purchased in the time window, do I have to make a support ticket or will it resolve automatically? And what if I purchased with some jewels for an enormous math failure?

Maybe I just wait until I can log in. And MB make two tickets. The daily events are gone now. 
  • Brigby
    IM_CARLOS said:
    The wording is a little bit confusing...

if I purchased in the time window, do I have to make a support ticket or will it resolve automatically? And what if I purchased with some jewels for an enormous math failure?

Maybe I just wait until I can log in. And MB make two tickets. The daily events are gone now. 
    If you made an in-app purchase during that time window, then you do not need to submit a support ticket, as we already have you on our list of players we need to credit.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume this is only for cash purchases and not for whatever we bought with our erroneously credited jewels.

Thanks for the update!
  • Brigby
    Mburn7 said:
    I assume this is only for cash purchases and not for whatever we bought with our erroneously credited jewels.

Thanks for the update!
    Yes, that's correct. That would only apply to cash purchases, such as bundles or Mana Crystals.
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the fast action on this issue. Hope we don't need to go through something like this again.
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2019
    ;-; My one in a million Josu Vess from the basic packs! And my extra deck slot for Vraska because I had a build in mind!!!