**** Shadow King (Amahl Farouk) *****

Options
firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2019 in Speculation and Concepts

Cover: Astonishing X-Men #1 1:25 Dale Keown Villain Variant Marvel 2017

**** Shadow King (Amahl Farouk) *****

Parasitic Transfer - Red 10 AP

The Shadow King's gains power preying on the bodies of others.   If target has more health than you, you gain health equal to [35%] of the difference between you and the target, and this foe loses an equal amount.  If you have more health than the target, stun them for [1 turn].

• Level 2: 35% / 2 turns

• Level 3: 40% / 2 turns

• Level 4: 45% / 2 turns

• Level 5: 50% / 3 turns

Astral Enervation - Black (Passive)

The Shadow King's nature as an astral entity, draining powerful psychics and using them to enslave others.  Steals [1 AP] from the enemies most filled AP pool if there are [12] or more black tiles on the board.

• Level 2: Steals 1 if there are 8 black tiles on the board.

• Level 3: Always steals 1

• Level 4: Always steals 1, and a second if there are 12 black tiles on the board.

• Level 5: Always steals 1, and a second if there are 8 black tiles on the board.

The Devil With Yellow Eyes - Yellow 12 AP

The Shadow King’s exploits his victims strengths to destroy them.  Place a random enemy strike, protect, and attack tile of strength 100.  Deal [1000] damage to the target for each enemy special tile

• Level 2: 1500 damage

• Level 3: 1750 damage

• Level 4: 2000 damage

• Level 5: 2500 damage

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    For black, I sort of envisioned this as a new and improved Hood type, with passive AP drain.

For red, I had in mind the idea of Shadow King acting as a parasite.  The skill at max would always bring you up to even in health with your opponent, reducing your opponent by half of the difference, healing you for half of the difference.  And, if you're ahead, stun them.

For yellow, I had countering my Legion concept in mind.  See:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/78720/legion-david-charles-haller

Of course, it would also be a good counter for other special tile teams like Grocket.