CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST D3

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Way to go guys!!! Just let D3 screw you over.. and I'm not a lawyer my wife is..

Well i guess we know who the house wife in that situation is then icon_lol.gif
    its okay i work from home too
  • Unknown
    Options
    In his defense... Maybe someone "phished" his account and posting spam under his name...

Happens on FB all the time. icon_neutral.gif
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You could claim at the very least the character has been miss sold as they information pertaining to its abilities, and specifications were changed, without issuing an offer of a refund. He bought HP for a specific reason, to level up spidey, because of the abilities advertised on the said product were changed, it no longer meets his requirements and his purchase was made under false information, and this can be class as false advertisement.

If you bought a TV as it total you it was HD on the box, and you took it home and found out it was black and white - you'd exchange it. The box in this case is would be the description of his abilities. It is the same principle, you make your purchasing decision based upon the information provided. If that information is false, then the decision to purchase the item is not fair.

Lots of companies have been done for miss selling insurance and mortgages in the United Kingdom. It's a considered a breach of consumer's rights, so he has a legitimate grievance, if he resides in the UK or even the EU, who are even more stringent on consumer rights.

But that said, think taking a lawsuit out would be pretty stupid. The amount you spent on a character vs. legal costs? Really?
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Way to go guys!!! Just let D3 screw you over.. and I'm not a lawyer my wife is..

She'd better be when The Man comes down on her for marrying a 7 year old...
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    First thread said it failed to post. That's why there are 2. I'm sorry I care if people get screwed over. Maybe you should take your negativity else where. It's always the same people tearing people down. Sad...

My wife works in the trash hauling business and she said your threads could be considered garbage.

Please contact my email WastingEveryone'sTime@gmail.com to have your garbage disposed of.
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Hello everyone, my wife and I who's a lawyer are prepared to file a class action lawsuit against D3 if there is no compensation rendered for the upcoming nerfs. The reason behind this is that D3 is attempting to maximize profits by nerfing Spiderman witch is completely legal. They also can take every 3 star hero and turn them into 1 star heros with 1 hp if they choose. In order to prevent them from doing such things we need to stand united to bring balance to the effects of capital gain influencing the game. I have asked them that if they are going to make changes I support them, in order for them to make it fair for all parties involved compenation must be renewed in the form of a reset of covers and iso. The goal of D3 nerfing Spiderman is to allow the 395 AI characters to be able to kill your heros very easy so you buy more health packs as of now Spiderman is the only one that can effectively combat that. Once again well within their rights, Where things get illegal is when you purchase specific goods and then those goods are no longer available to you. Example if you purchase a 100,000 car and the dealership says 6 months later this car is too powerful for the streets we are recalling it and replacing them with bicycles, and your 100,000 will not be refunded. This is the same concept. I hope that a class action lawsuit is not needed, in the event that it is her is what we will be requesting for all players that choose to be part of this. Complete refunds for every dollar that was spent towards Marvel Puzzle Quest, also we will request time compensation in the form of a dollar amount for covers and ISO, what you will need to do to qualify to be part of this is inbox me with current screen shots of your Spiderman pre nerf, and your email address so my wife can get in contact with you. The email for this lawsuit is D3lawsuit@gmail.com. If this thread is band I will send out a petition through Facebook and Twitter via change.org. I'd like to thank everyone for their time and support.

Please leave the game. It will be better without you

They're nerfing characters that are OP to make the game better, not your roster

Would be a nice token to let us get a free respec but suing the game will get you nowhere but possibly shut down a game most of us enjoy. So go away
  • Unknown
    Options
    Blergh wrote:
    You could claim at the very least the character has been miss sold as they information pertaining to its abilities, and specifications were changed, without issuing an offer of a refund. He bought HP for a specific reason, to level up spidey, because of the abilities advertised on the said product were changed, it no longer meets his requirements and his purchase was made under false information, and this can be class as false advertisement.

If you bought a TV as it total you it was HD on the box, and you took it home and found out it was black and white - you'd exchange it. The box in this case is would be the description of his abilities. It is the same principle, you make your purchasing decision based upon the information provided. If that information is false, then the decision to purchase the item is not fair.

Lots of companies have been done for miss selling insurance and mortgages in the United Kingdom. It's a considered a breach of consumer's rights, so he has a legitimate grievance, if he resides in the UK or even the EU, who are even more stringent on consumer rights.

But that said, think taking a lawsuit out would be pretty stupid. The amount you spent on a character vs. legal costs? Really?

This is a loooong way from insurance fraud.

There aren't a bunch of Shaman players walking around with pockets full of bills. Not even in the EU.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ferretpalm.jpg
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No offense, but you created your profile in March. IceIX announced "changes" to Spiderman in February. There was plenty of buyer beware. Find another angle. Such as odds manipulation... Are Spiderman's changes even live yet?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Locking this thread b/c it's contribution value is low and can only devolve into a bashing thread.
This discussion has been closed.