CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST D3

Options
Hello everyone, my wife and I who's a lawyer are prepared to file a class action lawsuit against D3 if there is no compensation rendered for the upcoming nerfs. The reason behind this is that D3 is attempting to maximize profits by nerfing Spiderman witch is completely legal. They also can take every 3 star hero and turn them into 1 star heros with 1 hp if they choose. In order to prevent them from doing such things we need to stand united to bring balance to the effects of capital gain influencing the game. I have asked them that if they are going to make changes I support them, in order for them to make it fair for all parties involved compenation must be renewed in the form of a reset of covers and iso. The goal of D3 nerfing Spiderman is to allow the 395 AI characters to be able to kill your heros very easy so you buy more health packs as of now Spiderman is the only one that can effectively combat that. Once again well within their rights, Where things get illegal is when you purchase specific goods and then those goods are no longer available to you. Example if you purchase a 100,000 car and the dealership says 6 months later this car is too powerful for the streets we are recalling it and replacing them with bicycles, and your 100,000 will not be refunded. This is the same concept. I hope that a class action lawsuit is not needed, in the event that it is her is what we will be requesting for all players that choose to be part of this. Complete refunds for every dollar that was spent towards Marvel Puzzle Quest, also we will request time compensation in the form of a dollar amount for covers and ISO, what you will need to do to qualify to be part of this is inbox me with current screen shots of your Spiderman pre nerf, and your email address so my wife can get in contact with you. The email for this lawsuit is D3lawsuit@gmail.com. If this thread is band I will send out a petition through Facebook and Twitter via change.org. I'd like to thank everyone for their time and support.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I really wish there was a way to take the "under."
  • Unknown
    Options
    654a50d3c30d.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looks ligit to me.....

not.

Sorry pal, but if your wife was a lawyer, have her draft up your proposal, there are a good amount of gramatacal errors, not to mention a lack of a paragraph structure.

And going to a gmail address instead of a more legitimite e-mail address..... that is nearly as bad as having it goto a hotmail account.
  • Unknown
    Options
    A wide, varied roster of characters is good remedy to losing Spidey.

Also:

Use paragraphs
    The word is 'banned' not band
    Your analogy is very poor
  • Verno5x
    Verno5x Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey guys, my wife is totally a lawyer and I'm definitely going to win this lawsuit. Contact me at this super professional Gmail address if you want in on this real "lawsuit" from a real "lawyer"
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just deposit a totally refundable processing to help us with legal fees as we get this rolling.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think the only possible lawsuit could be about this epilepsy warning.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that email address. Obviously made for this specific purpose and listing a professional one isn't very wise, unless you are a fan of spam
  • Unknown
    Options
    Welp i can understand getting pissed about the nerfs ( I'm completely with you that they went all hamfisted with them and poor Parkers abilitys have gone all pear shaped but that's another debate on a different thread)
    But I hope you do realize that posting such inflammatory stuff on D3's privately owned forums is just asking for any number of ramifications. the most likely being them simply just locked the thread for now. So you might as well just start your campaign on twitter/facebook/change.org

Before someone even tries to start the strawman argument about freedom of speech.
    I hope you do realize that freedom of speech only applies protection to individuals from being censored by the government and has absolutely no bearing in privately owned locations.

TLDR: I understand the fustration but you're wasting your time. you have no legal ground to stand on with such a nuisance suit.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think Marvel should sue them for what they did to Invisible Woman's artwork.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Before someone even tries to start the strawman argument about freedom of speech.
    I hope you do realize that freedom of speech only applies protection to individuals from being censored by the government and has absolutely no bearing in privately owned locations.
    I've always enjoyed when people claim "freedom of speech" to defend their position.

It's sort of like saying "my position is so asinine that the only defense I can come up with is that it isn't illegal for me to say it."
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is something a 7 year old would think up
  • Unknown
    Options
    Actually, I think I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against nazirith.

When we read this post our collective heads exploded and I think we are all due compensation for pain and suffering.
  • Unknown
    Options
    davecazz wrote:

When we read this post our collective heads exploded and I think we are all due compensation for pain and suffering.

Can we get that compensation in large chunks of ISO? Daddy needs to level up some ****.
  • Unknown
    Options
    davecazz wrote:

I only made in-app purchases in MPQ because I was promised a Spidey nerf was coming. If Spidey is NOT nerfed, I want you all to join my class action lawsuit because hurf durf
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've worked for a few litigation solicitors, and a few crown courts - and the legality of his statement hinges on the country he is residing in actually.

There are huge differences from country to country about what is legal and not with digital media. It's how steam got in so nearly got into trouble in Germany.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The only problem with your reasoning is that you bought HP and ISO which was never taken away from you or changed in any way.

What you did with that HP is your problem not D3's.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    I've always enjoyed when people claim "freedom of speech" to defend their position.

It's sort of like saying "my position is so asinine that the only defense I can come up with is that it isn't illegal for me to say it."

Read the mouseover on this xkcd
  • Unknown
    Options
    The only problem with your reasoning is that you bought HP and ISO which was never taken away from you or changed in any way.

What you did with that HP is your problem not D3's.
    That is not even close to the only problem with his reasoning.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Way to go guys!!! Just let D3 screw you over.. and I'm not a lawyer my wife is..
This discussion has been closed.