Wrestling Demons store

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
Just popped up features Kitty/Strange/JJ

Now where do we go shopping? My JJ has a 5 in red but I would love some more covers and also more Kitty but also Storm...decisions decisions

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2019
    Ohhhh… Weird that Kitty is in BOTH stores. But I'm going all in on Wrestling Demons. I still have 110+ LL tokens for when Storm enters LLs. But Kitty (5/1/5), Strange (5/1/3), and JJ (1/3/5) are three of my most covered 5*, so it's a lot more worth my while.
  • Haganedragon
    Haganedragon Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    What do you think of the latest three 5 star store?

I currently have 7 JJ covers and none of the others. I have about 6900 CC points and 203 LL Tokens, so should I buy into this store as these might be the best in a while, or wait until Storm pops into LL and purchase Hela, Rescue, and Storm?
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I'd go for this store. I like these 5*s better than the Kitty/Storm/Phoenix store coming Thursday and better than the Hela/Rescue/Storm LL offering coming in a few weeks. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Both stores (this one and the new Storm release one) have Kitty in them.

The difference is JJ/Strange vs Storm/Phoenix.

I'd say which ever characters (JJ/Strange vs Storm/Phoenix) you need/want more is the one to invest in.

KGB
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Merged same thread topics together
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cracks me up a bit with all the frustration players are having with kitty the devs seem content to throw her into 2 stores so even more people can hop on the kitty train.
  • DAZ0273
    tiomono said:
    Cracks me up a bit with all the frustration players are having with kitty the devs seem content to throw her into 2 stores so even more people can hop on the kitty train.
    Incoming Kitty nerf!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    tiomono said:
    Incoming Kitty nerf!
    It would be cruel if they announced their first rework since January this week and it was a kitty nerf. . .
  • DAZ0273
    Vhailorx said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    tiomono said:
    Incoming Kitty nerf!
    It would be cruel if they announced their first rework since January this week and it was a kitty nerf. . .
    Doubly so as R4G is the round award for Galactus...
  • tiomono
    Vhailorx said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    tiomono said:
    Incoming Kitty nerf!
    They would surely wait till the 14th. That would be the first Friday after Storms store closed. That way they can dodge the heat over the weekend like they frequently seem to do. 

Even if kitty does get nerfed, I am pretty sure we will survive. We have made it through every other nerf, wether it was needed (gambit) or not (oml).
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2019
    I dumped 2625 CP because I was bored hoarding.

I pulled 4 Dr Strange (1/1/2, so he is 6/2/5 total)

I pulled 4 Jessica Jones (1/1/2, so she is 2/4/10 total)

I pulled 3 Kitty, and they were ALL annoyingly either yellow or red (2/0/1, so she is 8/1/6 total)

Also got a Bonus Hero Okoye black to put her at 5/0/2.

So including BH Okoye, that's, what, 11.4% 5* rate? 
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Where does one go about finding a Buy Club if one is willing to purchase the HFH Defenders?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Line.  Go on Line
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2019
    Went for this store with my 1700CP. Kitty was at 3/2/1, Strange at 4/6/1, JJ at 3/0/3. Pulled:

• 5 JJ to put her at 6/1/4 (finally unlocked black!).
    • 3 Strange to put him at 6/6/2 (with two saved covers now which would allow me to swap for the last yellow if I get another blue or purple cover).
    • 4 Kitty to put her at 5/4/1 (Maxed yellow and got purple to a single turn countdown).
    • 2 BH Thor (green, red) to put him at 4/2/3.
    • 1 Hela, from a LL token champ reward.

I'm thrilled with this result. Both Thor and Kitty are much, much more usable, Strange is nearly done, and JJ finally can use all colors. Thor rocking two BH and an additional champ level for Hela were great surprise benefits.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Looking at everyone else's results I feel lucky somehow. 

775 CP total (725 initially, earned another 50 in Champ Rewards)

2 Kitty - Brought her to 4/1/3, which is enough to put some iso into her and get what I can get out of her yellow
    1 JJ - It was the blue I needed, which finishes her at 5/5/3.The boss event will screw with my iso income, but I should hopefully still be able to get her champed before the weekend is over. 

While I didn't pull any Strange, I got 2 BH Mordos to put him to Lv. 299. So one more Mordo and I will finish my Strange at 4/4/5. 

I also happened to pull a Winter Soldier among the 4s putting him to Lv. 298, so 2 more WS covers and I finish my IW Cap at 4/4/5 as well. 

I haven't pulled Rescue yet, and that was all my CP, so I might be royally screwed if she's the next 5E after Galactus. Hopefully I get lucky with Storm during the Boss Event. 
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I haven't pulled Rescue yet, and that was all my CP, so I might be royally screwed if she's the next 5E after Galactus. Hopefully I get lucky with Storm during the Boss Event. 
    I'm in the same boat on Rescue. They've just done 3 latest 5Es so it would be unusual if Rescue was next. I'm figuring at least two classics before we have to worry. 
  • tiomono
    AndiTi said:
    I'm in the same boat on Rescue. They've just done 3 latest 5Es so it would be unusual if Rescue was next. I'm figuring at least two classics before we have to worry. 
    Honestly I still go for scl 9 without the required 5 on the newest characters. I get top 100 and full progression. It's ok to not be the top dog in every event.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    I really should just learn my lesson and give up on these stupid stores. The more i want the 5*s in them, the less likely i'll ever actually pull a purple. 
    Another bird from RNG, and now im out of cp again. Of course.
  • DAZ0273
    First pull was a black JJ...far too good to hold the course, will see about pulling more.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used up all my luck with the LL flip (champing Hela) and with the little I had left to toss at this store, my few pulls netted no 5*s.

Ah well. Time to start saving for a Storm.