Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    475 CP spent

7x 5*s
    1x 5* bonus cover

12x 4*s

Sadly, none of the 4*s were the newer ones I needed.  But the champ levels got me 24 cp, 1 lt, and attendant HP/iso.

I got 3 mostly useless strange covers (though at least one of them was 25cp and therefore cost-neutral.

I got one kitty red, bringing her to 1/3/3. Still far from usable, but all progress is welcome.

4x JJ covers (including 1 bonus cover).  Sadly, one was black, so my JJ is now 3/9/3.  Sucks to have pulled that many covers and still not be able to champ her.  *Sigh* 18 more levels for America will get me a blue, and then I might just 3:1 that last cover.

So overall that's 7x+1x 5* covers from 19 pulls for a ~37% drop rate (not counting the BH cover).  And even discounting the least useful covers, I still got 4/19 highly-useful-to-me covers and beat the expected drop rate.

Even if it still leaves me basically where I was before in terms of actual impact on my day-to-day mpq experience (I will still just grind a lot with thorkoye or thanos/DD), it is clearly a good deployment of precious cp. Definitely no complaints.