Wrestling Demons store

Comments

• AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2019
    Mine came in spurts. 10-15 in a row with no 5*, then 2-3 in the next 5. Of course it’s all RNG. YMMV.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a handful of pulls from the store, got the last Doctor Strange I needed...so I'm now done with that store.

I just realised, I've not got 17 five stars champed...ad 17 not champed.
    Currently half way to game completion. No wonder there's no easier way to champ older 5*s.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Spent 700 CP on the store.  Got 2 Kitty tokens to bring her to 1/2/2, and that was it for 5-stars.  I did get two bonus 4-stars, though.  Now my Domino has 13 covers, and Namor has 12.

My son pulled one token, and was able to get JJ rostered as he pulled her black cover.  Some kids have all the luck. :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    I took a couple, just got 4*, and then realized that Murphy's Law means I was pretty much guaranteed to get nothing but blue covers for my 2/2/6 JJ from any 5* pulls, and saved the rest of my CP for Storm.
    On the other hand, I also pulled a 10th cover for Talos, so if he ever does turn up in a SHIELD Training, I'm OK there. Also pulled a handful of LTs and got another Hela black and my first Rescue cover, so my overall 5* pull rate for the day was really good.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards

My son pulled one token, and was able to get JJ rostered as he pulled her black cover.  Some kids have all the luck. :)
     DAZ0273 said:smile:

First pull was a black JJ...far too good to hold the course, will see about pulling more.
    I didn’t realize you two were related, but it’s a sweet story none the less!
    Dad raised me right when it comes to pulling them tokens!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 for 1, Kitty red, still no yellow for her, one day.
  • rfd5
    rfd5 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I used 350 CP for 14 pulls and got no 5* 😭
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    10 Pulls for 20% 5*.
    • 2x 5* JJ (Red) & Kitty (Purple).
    • No BHs for either 4* or 5*.
    Pretty worth it after an awfully long dry spell.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

DAZ0273 said:smile:

First pull was a black JJ...far too good to hold the course, will see about pulling more.
    I didn’t realize you two were related, but it’s a sweet story none the less!
    Dad raised me right when it comes to pulling them tokens!
    Now go to your room unless you pull me a black JJ token!  >:)
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    I pulled 14 tokens to get 1 5* 

hoping for for a better run on Thursday with the other vault 

1 kitty cover is better than none though :)
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    15 pulls.
    1xJJ and 1xSS.
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    6 pulls - 1 JJ red (5/3/1). 

I really wish we would get some kind of schedule on these stores so I can target specific 5s. I'm still barely into 4* land (< 20 champed), but this is a store with 2 5s I'd love to get. I wouldn't have pulled CP in Classics if I knew it was coming.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Got 25 CP for my SHIELD Resupply today. Decided to be "wild" and spend it in this vault rather than my usual Classics.

Got a 5trange Blue.
    Now he's up to 2/5/2.

Destiny, I guess.

That's it for me in this store.
  • Palookaville
    Palookaville Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I bought one yesterday and it was a Doc Strange (which I needed to finally champ him)

Bought another one today and it was another Dr Strange so he is now 451

TWO FOR TWO BAY-BEE!
  • SithMaggie
    SithMaggie Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    rfd5 said:
    I used 350 CP for 14 pulls and got no 5* 😭
    500cps 20 straight 4* pulls thought I would stop but decided to spend 100 CPS more got 3 5* covers at pull 21, 22 and 24 (2 strange and 1 jj) giving me 1 in 8 odds...I had worst  :)
  • MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited June 2019
    I had the equivalent of 110 pulls with the defenders deal and my 2500 CP. My 1/1/3 Str5nge and Kitty and 1/0/0 JJ went to 3/2/5, 3/3/3, and 4/1/1, respectively. 15/110 isn’t bad but not lucky either. Only one 4* BH out of the lot, but my Kitty is now usable in PvE and has sped up my clear times by almost 45 minutes on the front end. Back to hoarding with my 155 LLs.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to pull about 75% of my CP stash, which amounted to 53 pulls. I was in there looking for Kitty, and came out pretty well on that front. I totaled 5 five-stars out of 53 pulls, but, considering they were all useful, I didn't mind too much. I ended up with:
    1x Kitty yellow, 2x Kitty purple (bringing her up to 2/5/1)
    1x Jessica black, 1x Jessica blue (2/2/4)
    Other items of note included a total of 6 Domino covers - four bonus and two regular draws. Sadly, they were all non-black, so she's still stuck at 5/5/2 with 10 saved covers now. 
    4x Shuri covers, all usable, bringing her up to 2/4/5.
  • AntiLeni
    AntiLeni Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    18 pulls, 1 kitty red. The rest were 4*, no bonus draws. Don't stand next to me in a thunderstorm. 
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    8 pulls got me 1 JJ black (0/2/0) and 1 Kitty Yellow (5/3/2), was hoping to get a 5trange for roster but nope.

Still satisfied with the pulls.