Marvel Insider Points

2»

Comments

• dad2my3
    dad2my3 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I haven’t received my Insider points, but the Spider-Man reward is sold out, anyway.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Today's in-game advert for Insider is boasting the now sold-out 4* Spider-Man cover reward. Need to coordinate that advertising.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    dad2my3 said:
    I haven’t received my Insider points, but the Spider-Man reward is sold out, anyway.
    check for a few days , i've see them sell out then be available again the next day
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah that stinks, so I finally joined Insider to work toward gaining that cover. Now, meh. 
    And why make it limited anyway? Does the value to Marvel actually run out, as if they are giving away more than they earn from actual marketing at some point? 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find it funny that when I watch Marvel videos for Insider points - aka Marvel is advertising to me to see movies etc - I am forced to watch a different ad first.  

Not every video is a straight ad, but any trailer etc is definitely just building awareness and excitement for a product. 
  • bluewolf
    The Spidey IW cover bundle is back for July.

Also, playing the Battle for Basil alliance event will get you 30k yummy Insider points, so sign up fast!
  • Johnmcclaneisback
    Johnmcclaneisback Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    How do I connect the Marvel insider account with the MPQ one? Thanks!
  • bluewolf
    You need to go to Marvel.com and the Insider page.  Assuming you're all signed up, look for "Activities" and "Games" and find the Battle for Galactica activity, and you will click on it and enter your MPQ IGN.  Then you'll get the points at some point after the event ends.
  • Johnmcclaneisback
    Johnmcclaneisback Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    bluewolf said:
    You need to go to Marvel.com and the Insider page.  Assuming you're all signed up, look for "Activities" and "Games" and find the Battle for Galactica activity, and you will click on it and enter your MPQ IGN.  Then you'll get the points at some point after the event ends.

Got some issues with mobile phone and quoting, anyway thanks!