Marvel Insider Points

soprano1
soprano1 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
There was an onscreen code at the end of last night's episode of Cloak and Dagger for 10,000 Insider Points . If you're like me - and blinked and missed it - the code is CDFINALE  

Comments

• trat73
    trat73 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Thank you!
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Awesome public service announcement. Kudos to you, sir!
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    soprano1: Thanks, I was on 292,000.  I wonder what I could find to spend 300,000 points on :)
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    They have removed the HP from the redemption offers.

300,000 Points now gets you 100,000 ISO-8.
    75,000 Points gets you the 4* (Iron Spider this month) and 1,000 ISO-8.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    And somewhere in this great land, a bean counter is buying a beer for the person in charge of picking the Insider rewards.
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Awesome thx, you can also use 75k points to get 4* Infinity War Spider-man and wait for it.....  a whopping 1k ISO.  I know most of you are going to redeem the offer just for the ISO :wink:
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, I was really disappointed when I saw the rewards for this month's bundle, the last couple bundles you got 10,000 iso and 1,000 hp, now you get 1k iso and no hp!  :(
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    There's 50,000 points on offer for competing in Soul Gem season and ending with 3,000 plus points
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 488 Mover and Shaker
    I always miss these cover bundle offers. I wish it could be announced here as I check in to the forums more often.
  • bluewolf
    Bzhai said:
    I always miss these cover bundle offers. I wish it could be announced here as I check in to the forums more often.
    People often post to the forum when they turn up.  As you may know, the rewards rotate with the calendar month (or at least, it's very close).  So logging in to Insider on the first of each month could help you.

Also, the rewards sometimes lock out early and open up again as the month progresses.  There may be some kind of internal limit per X days they are using or something.  So, if you're really hoping to get a cover offer, I'd try logging in once a day once a few days pass.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Just went to claim the Soul Season reward and saw another 30,000 for competing in the Cosmic Chaos event. This is a lot of points coming to us for playing the game!
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Just went to claim the Soul Season reward and saw another 30,000 for competing in the Cosmic Chaos event. This is a lot of points coming to us for playing the game!
    but have they not taken away cashing in your points for HP? 
  • bluewolf
    edited June 2019
    peterdark said:
    Yes, although some people seem to think that the reward has rotated between iso and HP in the past.  I don't recall that myself, but admittedly wasn't paying super close attention early on.

You can also claim 4* covers as rewards if those help you or are interesting.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    I must be blind, but I can't find where to navigate in the menu and such to enter in these codes.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I must be blind, but I can't find where to navigate in the menu and such to enter in these codes.
    go to activities- games click on them and put you MPQ username
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    peterdark said:
    yeah but they add other stuff like 4* characters for 30k once in a while- if you think it's not worth it and lose basically free points for something you are doing anyway then you'll be disappointed if they add something for a limited time and you don't have the points imo
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Wonko33 said:
    I mean where/how I'd enter in a redem code like the two mentioned above.
    I can't seem to find the spot where to type in a code.  All I see under Activities -> Games is an array of pre-set options for various games.
    I would expect to find something that's like "Enter a code" or "Redeem a code" or some such section.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    I can't seem to find the spot where to type in a code.  All I see under Activities -> Games is an array of pre-set options for various games.
    I would expect to find something that's like "Enter a code" or "Redeem a code" or some such section.
    There's a small banner box within the activity icon that says "get x# points".  When you click on that a popup box appears and it asks you to enter your user name exactly as it appears in game.
  • bluewolf
    Wonko33 said:
    Look under "Activities" and "Latest at Marvel".  That's usually the place to redeem codes that tie into media or events.  The Dark Phoenix one is still there, C&D seems to have expired.