3.4 Release Notes *Updated (5/23/19)

Options

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi, can we confirm that "Objectives that require the player to Summon Creatures now correctly count token Creatures that are summoned onto the opponent's battlefield." means that if I cast Turn to Frog on my opponent's creature, it will count as me summoning a creature?

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How do you activate your trial VIP?
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Mmh... I tried VIP master. I am or wasba whale anyway and opend 20 (!) new masterpieces. Now missing only 8 MP, 15 cards total.

Bug or not, weird anyway.

Edit: opend 4 booster full of non-dupe masterpiece and some booster of the usual dupe-stuff. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madwren said:
    Hi, can we confirm that "Objectives that require the player to Summon Creatures now correctly count token Creatures that are summoned onto the opponent's battlefield." means that if I cast Turn to Frog on my opponent's creature, it will count as me summoning a creature?

I would like this answered as well -- also Dowsing Dagger, Transmorgifying Wand, etc. 

It will make a very big difference in the event tomorrow. 

@LakeStone
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    madwren said:

I would like this answered as well -- also Dowsing Dagger, Transmorgifying Wand, etc. 

It will make a very big difference in the event tomorrow. 

@LakeStone
    At least we will all play with the same rules...  Whatever they wind up being...  Destroying enemy creatures on a node where you need to go creatureless is quite the quandary... 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ok, I tested it on the "Summon 6 or more creatures" objective on Story Mode Origins Chapter One, Jhessian Thief.
    Dowsing Dagger counted as two summons, and Imprisoned by the Moon counted as a third summon.
    So yep, adjust your HoR decks accordingly.

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madwren said:
    Ok, I tested it on the "Summon 6 or more creatures" objective on Story Mode Origins Chapter One, Jhessian Thief.
    Dowsing Dagger counted as two summons, and Imprisoned by the Moon counted as a third summon.
    So yep, adjust your HoR decks accordingly.

So basically against all the creatureless decks we are going to play tomorrow, one objective is completely unobtainable? 

Groovy. 
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The player level progression reward adjustment is really a low blow...
  • Tremayne
    Options
    ertaii said:
    What player level progression reward adjustment?

are you saying you got additional resources based upon the previous level adjustment some weeks back or are you referring to a new influx of resources?
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    ertaii said:

are you saying you got additional resources based upon the previous level adjustment some weeks back or are you referring to a new influx of resources?
    The drop rates in the standard booster packs have been decreased for higher rarities. Read the updated notes
  • Tremayne
    Options
    khurram said:
    Tremayne said:
    ertaii said:

The drop rates in the standard booster packs have been decreased for higher rarities. Read the updated notes
    What does that have to do with level progression rewards?
  • khurram
    Options
    I think you get those boosters as rewards for leveling up
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, the droprates are way, way worse than they were. Like, making the level up boosters more or less pointless. Thanks for nothing.
    You know, you can take and you can give - right now you're only taking. This change isn't even a big one, neither will it impact me too much since I'm mostly out of cards to master (and still 20-30 levels below the level I should be!), but I was mad before - this doesn't help.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And the droprates already were a joke...5% rare, really?
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is fine. Everything is fine right now.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @starfall
    Lavinia was pretty great to begin with, can you share what has changed about her?
  • khurram
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ampersand said:
    @starfall
    Lavinia was pretty great to begin with, can you share what has changed about her?
    She is draining opponent's cards if they get mana from a regular match.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    khurram said:
    Ampersand said:
    @starfall
    She is draining opponent's cards if they get mana from a regular match.
    Wow, talk about broken. 
  • Tremayne
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Yes, Lavinia is slightly OP, like ridiculously OP.

But then again blue kind of in need of a buff, wouldn’t you agree?