i think its about time we get a updated DDQ

2»

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    jredd said:
    jredd said:
    i think if they add a 5 day 4* node that rewards a specific 4* cover and a 20-25 day node for a 5* cover that'd be more than enough to jazz it up again. 
    At this point, a one per day 4* is a must. It would be a near (and soon to be exact) 3 month rotation period. 
    just trying to work some realistic time frames here. there's no chance the devs/powers that be would go for a 4* cover daily. that's a pipe dream.
    A player needs 1079 covers to champ the current 4*s, and 8700 more to maxchamp them. So, you're saying a rate that would complete the currently existing crop of 4*'s in the year 2045 is an overly generous and unrealistic time frame?  
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    jredd said:
    i think if they add a 5 day 4* node that rewards a specific 4* cover and a 20-25 day node for a 5* cover that'd be more than enough to jazz it up again. 
    At this point, a one per day 4* is a must. It would be a near (and soon to be exact) 3 month rotation period. 
    just trying to work some realistic time frames here. there's no chance the devs/powers that be would go for a 4* cover daily. that's a pipe dream.
    A player needs 1079 covers to champ the current 4*s, and 8700 more to maxchamp them. So, you're saying a rate that would complete the currently existing crop of 4*'s in the year 2045 is an overly generous and unrealistic time frame?  
    By 2045, you might even get a Classic 5-star champed!!  Maybe.

I'd like a 4-star daily cover, but I think adding a node for Red ISO is far more likely.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    sambrookjm said:

By 2045, you might even get a Classic 5-star champed!!  Maybe.

I'd like a 4-star daily cover, but I think adding a node for Red ISO is far more likely.
    Why not both?