Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Team Selection

zippeezippee Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
Should be a faster way to select who you want to pick instead of scrolling through the entire roster. Its really annoying on pc.
It should be organize so that you can tag each hero as a favorite option. Another one would be based on tier. If I want to only use 4 stars or only use 3 stars, I should not have to scroll through the entire roster. Also have selection base on affiliation.

Comments

• ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 2,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    really annoying on all platforms - this request has been on most people's lists, and I'm sure will remain there until something is done. Even being able to filter during matches the way you can filter on the out-of-match roster screen by star count would be an improvement.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    I have seen preset teams used by many games. No harder to make work than hearts on fav characters imo
  • theomentheomen Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    It would be incredibly useful if this was done! I hate to think how much time I have spent scrolling...