Team Selection

zippee
zippee Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
Should be a faster way to select who you want to pick instead of scrolling through the entire roster. Its really annoying on pc.
It should be organize so that you can tag each hero as a favorite option. Another one would be based on tier. If I want to only use 4 stars or only use 3 stars, I should not have to scroll through the entire roster. Also have selection base on affiliation.

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    really annoying on all platforms - this request has been on most people's lists, and I'm sure will remain there until something is done. Even being able to filter during matches the way you can filter on the out-of-match roster screen by star count would be an improvement.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    I have seen preset teams used by many games. No harder to make work than hearts on fav characters imo
  • theomen
    theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    It would be incredibly useful if this was done! I hate to think how much time I have spent scrolling...
  • Notwen
    Notwen Posts: 51 Match Maker
    The very worst is when I'm trying to add in some rarely-used character into the party and I don't know what level they are nor am I sure what their portrait looks like.
  • stepalene
    stepalene Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Yes, would be good if in same time we view the total of power coloré.. instead of looking for one by one

Good day, fin
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 595 Critical Contributor
    The option to create preset teams would be amazing.

I would settle for being able to select characters based on favorites, rarity, or affiliation in the actual character select screen.  This should be simple enough because you can already view by rarity and favorites in the roster screen, just not when your actually picking who you want to use.

But, back to my initial sentence, being able to assign characters to teams, then select a premade team when entering nodes would be fantastic.