War of the Realms! (4/11/19)

2»

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the CP for another pull, and picked up a DD yellow, which was one of the covers* I was really hoping for!
    *The others are Thor red and green
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* GR is the only character I didn't have rostered so of course I was spending in this store.

Ended up pulling 38 times before I finally got a GR black for PvE. I also ended up with 6 Daredevil covers (2 of each color so I have him at 8 covers now) and an Okoye BH (putting her at 10 covers).

Very happy with the 5* pull rate and getting 6 of 7 covers on 1 character works better for eventually fully covering 5* even if I wish it was Thor instead of Daredevil.

KGB
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    I really want DD but my don't need anymore Thor, and not interested in GR at this moment. It's still a great offer, whoever decides to spend their resources will be getting 2 of the most useful 5-stars in the game. 
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I have 1175CP. My Thor is 2/1/1 and my DD is 3/2/1. It doesn’t seem like breaking my hoard will help me as much as it would need to. 
  • zippee
    zippee Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    5 tries no purple stuff
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    15 tries until I got a 5*. And it was Ghostrider rather than the DD or Thor I wanted.
    Ah well, at least it made my 0/1/1 GR into a 1/1/1. Could be worse. 
    Saving the meager rest of it for when Hela enters.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    5 pulls, no purple, no BH. At least the 5 was of decent to okay characters, unlike last time. *shrugs*
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    NotBAMF said:
    I have 1175CP. My Thor is 2/1/1 and my DD is 3/2/1. It doesn’t seem like breaking my hoard will help me as much as it would need to. 
    Well that will get you 47 pulls with around six 5 stars. Or 58 pulls in classics with about eight 5 stars.

It may not help as much as you think it needs to. But that's a nice chunk of progress anywhere you decide to spend it.