War of the Realms! (4/11/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited April 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

To commemorate the Marvel Comics' massive upcoming event, War of the Realms, there will be a limited time Legendary Store called War of the Realms that features Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Thor (Gladiator), and Daredevil (Matt Murdock).

Also, don't forget to grab your free digital copy: http://www.marvel.com/REDEEM

Check out all the details below:

War of the Realms - Legendary Store
  • Start: 4/11/19 12pm EDT
  • End: 4/15/19 12pm EDT
  • 15% chance to get Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Thor (Gladiator), or Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
  • Each pull costs 25 Command Points

Comments

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2019
    I clicked the link but it wants me to enter a code?

Nevermind, in game it has the code, it is WOTRPQ btw
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    The code is from the popup in-game:

WOTRPQ
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019

Warm of the Realms?

Aha, typo in the OP fixed.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a good store.

We have the perpetual problem of the devs not giving enough notice for people to save up to take advantage of these stores (the reality is that these are meant to make people STOP saving resources, so they want to encourage hoarders to spend, not encourage more people to hoard), but this would be a great store to dive into the 5* tier with if you could scoop up both Thor and Daredevil. 

Cool to see War of the Realms represented in game in some fashion, though I'm a bit behind on the comics (currently re-borrowing my buddy's Thor series because I can't remember how far I got into the current volume).

Makes me wonder if we'll see anything for House/Powers of X and Absolute Carnage later this year (I think those are the only big Marvel comic events I read about for later this year).
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dropped the CP I had on hand in there. Got a Ghost Rider, which wasn't who I was really going for, but with so few pulls, any 5* was nice to see. It brought him from 3/1/3 to 3/2/3, too, which was nice.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    im going to regret this when they come out with the EndGame stores
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know what would be nice to get instead of a limited 5* store.  5* feeders or 5* rebalancing to fix the bottom tier characters.
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2019
    0/26 on 5* with the CP I had on hand. That’s disappointing.  OTOH, got FOUR Talos so at least he’s now ready for ST. Gotta look on the bright side eh?
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Four pulls and got a green Thor which gave me my first 5* champ. The odds worked this time.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    AndiTi said:
    0/26 on 5* with the CP I had on hand. That’s disappointing.  OTOH, got FOUR Talos so at least he’s now ready for ST. Gotta look on the bright side eh?
    It's dire straits indeed when talos is the bright side. . .
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Vhailorx said:
    AndiTi said:
    It's dire straits indeed when talos is the bright side. . .
    Yeah, but I know worse luck has happened, so I didn’t want to just complain. I AM glad he’s covered to 10. But......yeah.....
  • ManoPA
    ManoPA Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    8 pulls, 8 4*. Stopped here.
  • Brigby
    Pulled twice and got a Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) and Invisible Woman. No 5-Stars for me :(
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Pulled 9 or 10 covers and got Thor yellow and a ghostrider cover 

thought I’d stop there as don’t want to be greedy:) 
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 5* out of 10 pulls with a BH, 2 GR, 1 DD, 1 BP as BH ! Check out all the acronyms!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Pulled twice and got a Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) and Invisible Woman. No 5-Stars for me :(
    If Brigby is pulling does that mean he knows something we don't (ie this is the best store we are getting in the immediate future including End Game).

Or he has a big hoard of CP saved and he knows a better store is coming (End Game) so he doesn't want to spend much of his hoard.

Let the speculation begin... :*

KGB
  • Brigby
    KGB said:
    Brigby said:
    If Brigby is pulling does that mean he knows something we don't (ie this is the best store we are getting in the immediate future including End Game).

Or he has a big hoard of CP saved and he knows a better store is coming (End Game) so he doesn't want to spend much of his hoard.

Let the speculation begin... :*

KGB
    I just really wanted more covers on my Thor (Gladiator). That's all  :D
  • hilsen2
    hilsen2 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Came here to brag and ask for advice:
    15 pulls - 2 yellow Thors, 2 Green Daredevils, 1 4* BH.

My Thor is now 7/1/5 with a 272 Valkyre
    My Daredevil is 4/4/2 with a 281 Kingpin4

I dont want GR^3 at all (2/1/1).

Do i use up my last 535 cp (21 pulls) for a small chance of closing out, or do i walk away ahead with almost 27% draw rate?

Side note, i probably will not champ Thor to keep my 6/4/4 Okyoe 12 levels ahead to tank red
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    The “best” store is all relative.  People with champed Thor?  Maybe not so excited this time.  

People with unfinished Thor?  Yes please. 

I for one was happy with CMs debut, which finished my 5SL and got SS to 4/4/4.