Which is faster in pve

2»

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gritty
    Yepyep said:
    ... I like to run ... Chavez with +2 AP stacks on all three slots. It costs me iso to keep that up, but Chavez, when working, is ridiculous at lvl 300+
    I do this ALL the time. For me, it’s more than worth the iso to save time; it’s spending an in-game resource to improve QofL — and I just enjoy the game much more that way. 
    Chavez, Prof X and Nightcrawler is pure magic.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    I do 5* thanos for the easy nodes, with 5* thor and any other high level 5*.  Replace 5* thor after he hits half or lower health (I dont have him champed)

Then for non-easy nodes, half health Thor, and Gritty, plus using my 2* Chewie support on Kitty to make attack tiles occasionally on her matches.

So each turn theres usually 3 hits...  thor green passive, then at-least-one match, and any attack tiles that have been created.

Very quick for my standards.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other. Please explain
    Malcrof said:
    wymtime said:
    I personally go with 1/2 health Thor, championed essential 5* and America.  Might not be the fastest abut saves massively on health packs.  I have found it faster than gritty kitty since I don’t have to sit through the buff animations and the CD cover up.

for trivial nodes 3* Thanos 5* essential and cannon fodder to one shot 
    Turn animations off (in settings, scroll all the way down)  Then it is all instant, no waiting. The only downside is at times it is hard to tell when the enemy fires something.
    There is still a pause while Kitty's buffs occur. But then Thor does his smash and America puts down a critical tile. That takes some time as well.
    Exactly.  To me it feels the tile destruction and critical tile take less time but also potentially do damage.  So when the cascades occur it feels ok becuase my 5* essential character is doing so much damage