4*Grockit, 4*Gamora, Medusa
6%
gentgeenKGBAres76 3 votes
Okoye, Medusa, 3*Thanos
15%
TrerasbeyonderbubDyingLegendmonsieurmojoABaker84ZolomIYeaheahI 7 votes
Gritty
47%
PolaresburrichMrBowersjreddJackDeath666KevmcgbluewolfMushroomGenius808Bubba3210qandolscrackninjaSt_BernadusPalookavilleFriarbundyShintok17Pyram7ScofieBzhaispidyjedi84Vengeance 22 votes
Other. Please explain
30%
KolencexKOBALTxwymtimeabmorazrdvargas1tiomonoWarbringaKjeldbjerg[Deleted User]The rockettMark70HilkThaRoadWarriorRazuhlui 14 votes

Comments

• Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    I am disappointed Wanda is not an option based on the title of the thread.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gritty
    Wicked Witch incoming.....Does Disney own that yet?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gritty + Thanos is can't-miss speed. But if the TU matches are there, Okoye + Medusa + 3Thanos is really fast.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other. Please explain
    Thanos is king. He snaps your whole poll into oblivion.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    Hate to say it, but i sort of agree with this. Oml/Strange/Thanos is my speed force and health pack saver.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Other. Please explain
    Well 5* Thanos is fastest.

My fastest combo is 5* Thor, JJ and a under-leveled Valkyrie (mine is at level 120).  Under-leveled gives you 4 Green AP every match since 5* match damage is so high and you then can fire off Thor's green every couple of turns.  You can also get some bonus green AP from JJ match tiles too.  This all assumes that Thor's green is your strongest AP color.  Of course if Thor is at half health or less, he collects green (and red) AP even faster. JJ tanks nicely for black/blue/red/purple matches with this combo. I don't use Valkyrie though in the 5* required node, under-leveled Valkyrie is too squishy. I use 5* Thor and Valkyrie for 2*, 3* and 4* required nodes.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other. Please explain
    pheregas said:
    tiomono said:
    Just half the poll.  Thanos is kinda chill about which half he offs.
    This is not a population control issue. This is as an opposition to his throne issue. Gotta snap em all.
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Other. Please explain
    My go to is Kitty Grocket and Medusa.  You essentially get an extra turn every round with medusa's entanglement countdown, plus extra attack tiles anytime you match it.  You don't need to use health packs like you would with 5* Thanos. 
  • MrDupaTM
    MrDupaTM Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I am moving into the 4* category so I don't have the 5* experience but I really like Hood + America + Ghost / 4*Carol

Ghost hits really hard with crits (very often around 5-7k per turn if I manage to crit red / pink / blue).

I replace Hood with Strange when playing against goons.

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have Kitty so I can say about her. For PvE I use 50%Thor, Okoye and America. It clears all the nodes pretty fast. For easy ones it's Thanos and Thor (to get Thor to 50%).

I plan to give Okoye-3Thanos a shot as well but not sure if it will be with Medusa (health pack drain). But maybe with 50%Daredevil or a rotation of 5* for high match damage.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Other. Please explain
    When I had them at max-champ, I'd run Okoye/Strang3/3* Thanos (i sold them for the HP at last anniversary chasing howard and Devil d, so I'm back to baby champs) on nodes that had a goon of some kind. I'd swap out Strang3 for Medusa any time that wasn't the case for more reliable damage. Now I like to run Medusa/Okoye/Chavez with +2 AP stacks on all three slots. It costs me iso to keep that up, but Chavez, when working, is ridiculous at lvl 300+
  • gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    4*Grockit, 4*Gamora, Medusa
    Still run Grocket/Medusa/Gamora for PVE.  (I play Level 8) With only 2 matches I clear the easy node.  It takes me longer to click "ok/next/etc" then it does to do the 4 clears of an easy node.

Then I can clear the next 3 nodes with about 10 matches, with the first 2 enemies down within ~5 matches.   I can usually do 4 clears on all the non-required nodes without touching a Health Pack.   

• Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Other. Please explain
    5* Thanos if you have him even half maxed out.... 
    You cannot get faster than 1 shot.
    add what you like...
    the boosted5*
    grocket is a good one (healthpacks)

ME Hulk for the random 0 move win is fun

Logan - to save healthpacks
    DrS5 for color coverage (healthpacks)

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other. Please explain
    I personally go with 1/2 health Thor, championed essential 5* and America.  Might not be the fastest abut saves massively on health packs.  I have found it faster than gritty kitty since I don’t have to sit through the buff animations and the CD cover up.

for trivial nodes 3* Thanos 5* essential and cannon fodder to one shot 
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Do boosts count? Colour boost plus Chavez would compliment 5* thanos or strange
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime said:
    I personally go with 1/2 health Thor, championed essential 5* and America.  Might not be the fastest abut saves massively on health packs.  I have found it faster than gritty kitty since I don’t have to sit through the buff animations and the CD cover up.

Turn animations off (in settings, scroll all the way down)  Then it is all instant, no waiting. The only downside is at times it is hard to tell when the enemy fires something.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Gritty
    Malcrof said:
    wymtime said:

Turn animations off (in settings, scroll all the way down)  Then it is all instant, no waiting. The only downside is at times it is hard to tell when the enemy fires something.
    There is still a pause while Kitty's buffs occur. But then Thor does his smash and America puts down a critical tile. That takes some time as well.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    ... I like to run ... Chavez with +2 AP stacks on all three slots. It costs me iso to keep that up, but Chavez, when working, is ridiculous at lvl 300+
    I do this ALL the time. For me, it’s more than worth the iso to save time; it’s spending an in-game resource to improve QofL — and I just enjoy the game much more that way. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof said:

If the enemy is casting, you're taking too long.  ;)