***** Hela (Goddess of Death) *****

12346»

Comments

  • YepyepYepyep Posts: 715 Critical Contributor
    Bugeyed said:
    RickOShay said:
    Normally a data push would have rotated the new character into Latest Legends by now (just a couple hours late based on previous updates). 
    Hela still on track to enter Latest today?
    Wondering the same. Seems odd it hasn’t happened yet

    Yes — it taxes* one’s patience...

    *USA joke. Which might be a little redundant, these days...
  • BugeyedBugeyed Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Yepyep said:
    Bugeyed said:
    RickOShay said:
    Normally a data push would have rotated the new character into Latest Legends by now (just a couple hours late based on previous updates). 
    Hela still on track to enter Latest today?
    Wondering the same. Seems odd it hasn’t happened yet

    Yes — it taxes* one’s patience...

    *USA joke. Which might be a little redundant, these days...
    Yeah I get it. I might be a Brit but I’m aware what day it is there 😂 
  • YepyepYepyep Posts: 715 Critical Contributor
    Bugeyed said:
    Yepyep said:
    Bugeyed said:
    RickOShay said:
    Normally a data push would have rotated the new character into Latest Legends by now (just a couple hours late based on previous updates). 
    Hela still on track to enter Latest today?
    Wondering the same. Seems odd it hasn’t happened yet

    Yes — it taxes* one’s patience...

    *USA joke. Which might be a little redundant, these days...
    Yeah I get it. I might be a Brit but I’m aware what day it is there 😂 
    I’m never sure what other people know about us and it seems arrogant to assume other folks would get a completely USA-centric pun... I, for one, grow ever more embarrassed by that type of provincialism. (Though y’all Brits are fighting your own provincialist battles these days, eh? Sigh... hard for me to append a 😂 to these thoughts!)
  • VhailorxVhailorx Posts: 4,833 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3
    Many more champed helas should be in the wild today.  Can we get some more reports on how she performs in practice?  Does she match expectations (a strong 5*, but still below the current meta)?
  • wymtimewymtime Posts: 3,423 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    5/4/4
    Vhailorx said:
    Many more champed helas should be in the wild today.  Can we get some more reports on how she performs in practice?  Does she match expectations (a strong 5*, but still below the current meta)?
    I got her champed and she is interesting.  I put her 5,5,3 and she worked well with 1/2 heath Thor, or Kitty in PVP.  

    In sim  I ran her with Doom and DD and that was fun especially when an enemy got downed and the tiles got buffed.  My favorite team with her was 1/2 health Thor, Kitty Hela.  Run Hella 5,5,3 but fire black and red together and wow Kitty take them down.  Hela is a high end #3.  All of her powers are good and fun to play.  

    Overall she is slightly out of the Meta, but that is because she does not generate AP, or true heal.  Also her and kitty are just not as fast as kitty and 4*grocket.  I will say Hela and Kitty are safer to climb with since she has a high health pool.
  • VhailorxVhailorx Posts: 4,833 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3
    wymtime said:
    Vhailorx said:
    Many more champed helas should be in the wild today.  Can we get some more reports on how she performs in practice?  Does she match expectations (a strong 5*, but still below the current meta)?
    I got her champed and she is interesting.  I put her 5,5,3 and she worked well with 1/2 heath Thor, or Kitty in PVP.  

    In sim  I ran her with Doom and DD and that was fun especially when an enemy got downed and the tiles got buffed.  My favorite team with her was 1/2 health Thor, Kitty Hela.  Run Hella 5,5,3 but fire black and red together and wow Kitty take them down.  Hela is a high end #3.  All of her powers are good and fun to play.  

    Overall she is slightly out of the Meta, but that is because she does not generate AP, or true heal.  Also her and kitty are just not as fast as kitty and 4*grocket.  I will say Hela and Kitty are safer to climb with since she has a high health pool.
    Sounds about as expected then.  A very good character that is slightly held back by the current speed meta.  Still a huge step up from the previous 2 5*s and a worthy addition to the game (plus a 5* villain that uses red!).

    You don't mention her green much; did you find that it was a good way to triple dip strikes, or did you end up just using buffed tiles + match damage more often?
  • wymtimewymtime Posts: 3,423 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/4/4
    Vhailorx said:
    wymtime said:
    Vhailorx said:
    Many more champed helas should be in the wild today.  Can we get some more reports on how she performs in practice?  Does she match expectations (a strong 5*, but still below the current meta)?
    I got her champed and she is interesting.  I put her 5,5,3 and she worked well with 1/2 heath Thor, or Kitty in PVP.  

    In sim  I ran her with Doom and DD and that was fun especially when an enemy got downed and the tiles got buffed.  My favorite team with her was 1/2 health Thor, Kitty Hela.  Run Hella 5,5,3 but fire black and red together and wow Kitty take them down.  Hela is a high end #3.  All of her powers are good and fun to play.  

    Overall she is slightly out of the Meta, but that is because she does not generate AP, or true heal.  Also her and kitty are just not as fast as kitty and 4*grocket.  I will say Hela and Kitty are safer to climb with since she has a high health pool.
    Sounds about as expected then.  A very good character that is slightly held back by the current speed meta.  Still a huge step up from the previous 2 5*s and a worthy addition to the game (plus a 5* villain that uses red!).

    You don't mention her green much; did you find that it was a good way to triple dip strikes, or did you end up just using buffed tiles + match damage more often?
    I am using her green.  I use her at 5,5,3 and typically fire her green as the final kill.  So when pairing her with Thor I am able to use match damage and her red and black to take out 2 then use green to kill the third.  I have also used it to damage one character and kill another.  Right now with her buff she does stupid damage.

    in sim I did 3 pairing that were interesting.  Thor/Okoye Hela where red and black are more used and green depending on if there are 1-3 characters left.  Good 3rd with the strike tiles.

    thor/kitty Hela really fun team primarily using her red and black and it was a fairly fast team too.

    3rd Doom, DD, Hela.  Doom and DD for true healing Hela’s red and green, Doom’s black and DD purple.  Plus Hela buffs DD strike tiles.  This was my favorite off meta team.  I am not sure who else I would try her out with.
  • tonypqtonypq Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2019
    I just champed her last night, 3/5/5. Using her with 4rocket is nuts. Killing one enemy my strikes jump to 980, after downing another they get up to 1660, due to her black. I know she's boosted, but her power set is still very nice. With her cheap powers and strong green, she's great. 

    Things can get out of hand for the other team very fast. Cheap powers, can create her own strikes, attacks, and boost them when downing enemies, then you have her strong green. 
Sign In or Register to comment.