Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Make all zombie tokens the same

How come Oath of Liliana's token zombies are different from Hour of Promise tokens?
I thought this was fixed a while back.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 2,372 Chairperson of the Boards
    The problem is, the Hour of Promise (and the Blue Hour whose name I can't remember that nobody plays) create 4/4 Zombie tokens.  All other Zombie tokens in the game are 2/2.  It would be really difficult to get the two to combine into one stack because of that
  • KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,522 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to make clear though, if you use a Zombie "Leader" then he will happily eat all zombie tokens, even creature copies brought into play from Embalm.
    If you are going to mix token types Leaders can be handy... (See also Knights!)
  • wereotterwereotter Posts: 1,947 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mburn7 said:
    The problem is, the Hour of Promise (and the Blue Hour whose name I can't remember that nobody plays) create 4/4 Zombie tokens.  All other Zombie tokens in the game are 2/2.  It would be really difficult to get the two to combine into one stack because of that
    This is true, though they could fix this by having the Hours make double the number of tokens, and have the m be 2/2 instead of 4/4. This would impact a handfull of card, but nothing terribly impactful