3.3.1 Release Notes *Updated (3/20/19)

Options
2»

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rafalele said:
    The exploit had something to do with abuse of favorite decks.  They “fixed” it by removal of the only useful feature of favorite decks.
    For me it would be useful if I were able to hide my favorite decks to anyone who access to my profile.
    Why?  To prevent sideboarding?  Does anyone actually look up their opponent's profiles?
    And even if they did, how often do you use a "favorite" deck in events anyway?
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    rafalele said:
    The exploit had something to do with abuse of favorite decks.  They “fixed” it by removal of the only useful feature of favorite decks.
    For me it would be useful if I were able to hide my favorite decks to anyone who access to my profile.
    Why?  To prevent sideboarding?  Does anyone actually look up their opponent's profiles?
    And even if they did, how often do you use a "favorite" deck in events anyway?
    I only list my TotP and TG Legacy decks as favorites.  They are pretty powerful decks so I don't mind giving anyone playing them a heads up.  It’s a lot faster to find the decks I play every day if they’re on a smaller list.  If it helps others beat my decks I don’t mind at all.