3.3.1 Release Notes *Updated (3/20/19)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited March 2019 in MtGPQ General Discussion

A new update was released today.  For details, please see below.  Thanks!

3.3.1 Update

• Adjust Reward of event Rising Tensions – Azorius Senate   
    • Exclusive Card is: Isperia the Inscrutable
  • GRN – Exclusive Cards
    • Remove text “Exclusive!” from card
    • Add 5 Exclusive Cards to Free Booster:
      • Chorus of the Conclave
      • Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
      • Razia, Boros Archangel
      • Sisters of Stone Death
      • Szadek, Lord of Secrets
  • Removed the option to use Favorite Decks in events, in order to avoid an exploit where players could play with less than 10 cards in their deck. The feature of Favorite Decks being used in events will be re-implemented after this issue is fixed.

Fixes

• The completed color indicators are no longer missing when viewing the Color Challenge Objective in the Post-Battle Objectives Screen of a Story mode encounter
  • Experiment Kraj no longer gains Reach and Regenerate 5 while it is Adapted 2 or more, instead of correctly gaining Reach and Regenerate 2 while it is Adapted 5 or more
  • The player's copy of an opponent’s card is no longer missing half of its Mana when matching one of Moratorium Stone’s Activated Gems
  • Creature tokens no longer incorrectly gain Riot when summoning tokens, while Rhythm of the Wild is on the board
  • The Riot prompt now correctly appears when casting a creature that has been in the hand for at least one turn after being targeted by Domri, Chaos Bringer’s Rite of Passage Ability
  • Top ranked Coalition flag icons are no longer missing when viewing the top ranked Coalitions leaderboard
  • The app no longer soft-locks when casting multiple Cartouche cards after the player summons a Creature while the opponent’s battlefield is empty
  • The card Gruul Guildgate (RNA) now correctly converts gems to Red or Green, instead of to Red or White

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I know I had a glass of wine to much and am not a native speaker. But I gave up after half the notes because I don't understand a thing. But I see soft locks marked as solved, therefore thank you!
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I hope they fixed all the not now soft locks and not just that particular card.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I know I had a glass of wine to much and am not a native speaker. But I gave up after half the notes because I don't understand a thing. But I see soft locks marked as solved, therefore thank you!
    I'll try and fix it!

- You can now see which colors you've completed a given story node with.
    - Experimental Kraj's Regenerate numbers were flipped with it's Adapt numbers.
    - I have no damn clue
    - Tokens can't gain Riot from Rhythm of the Wild
    - Apparently they internally tested Domri and there was an issue. (They test things!?)
    - Something about flags?
    - Cartouche's won't soft lock your game now.
    - Gruul Guildgate converts to the correct gem colors.
  • TIMEWARP
    TIMEWARP Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options
    "Fixed an issue with the top ranked Coalition flag icon that displayed missing when viewing the top ranked Coalitions icons in the Coalitions screen, it now shows the top ranked Coalition flag icons that are displayed."

This problable has to do with the mysterious gold, silver and bronze labels/tags that are on the icons next to a coalitions' name. I still have no clue what they represent, but based on this it probably means they are top-ranked coalistions. What that means I have no clue.

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brakkis - testing! A ruse I’m sure. So far testing seems to be a farce, which leads to the conclusion that they have such a glaring problem that they had to act.

However the issue seems more a nuisance than anything else. So picking the lowest hanging fruit it seems.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Unfortunately, they seem to have only fixed soft locks caused by cartouches ... But who plays cartouches anymore ? ... I see nothing here about the prompt softlock that appeared with 3.3, for example.
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for fixing Experiment Kraj! It was really ruining the experience of the last event!
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If I'm cynical, it strikes me that the only reason for pushing this patch so hastily was because they'd originally put a good card (Augustin?) as a RT prize and didn't want to do that.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    tfg76 said:
    If I'm cynical, it strikes me that the only reason for pushing this patch so hastily was because they'd originally put a good card (Augustin?) as a RT prize and didn't want to do that.
    There was also an exploit in the wild that seems to be blocked now by the patch.  They didn't mention it in the notes.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    James13 said:
    tfg76 said:
    There was also an exploit in the wild that seems to be blocked now by the patch.  They didn't mention it in the notes.
    Yeah the exploit fix is probably the real reason for the hurried up release.  Can't have it around when TDW goes up
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    James13 said:
    tfg76 said:
    Yeah the exploit fix is probably the real reason for the hurried up release.  Can't have it around when TDW goes up
    Really? Since it's now blocked - what was it?
  • Mburn7
    Options
    tfg76 said:
    Mburn7 said:
    James13 said:
    tfg76 said:
    Really? Since it's now blocked - what was it?
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post it yet, I'll send a DM
  • Mburn7
    Options
    LakeStone said:

3.3.1 Update

• Remove text “Exclusive!” from card
      • Add 5 Exclusive Cards to Free Booster:
        • Chorus of the Conclave
        • Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
        • Razia, Boros Archangel
        • Sisters of Stone Death
        • Szadek, Lord of Secrets
    So Razia doesn't look like a stripper anymore?  Awwww.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2019
    Options
    TIMEWARP said:
    "Fixed an issue with the top ranked Coalition flag icon that displayed missing when viewing the top ranked Coalitions icons in the Coalitions screen, it now shows the top ranked Coalition flag icons that are displayed."

This problable has to do with the mysterious gold, silver and bronze labels/tags that are on the icons next to a coalitions' name. I still have no clue what they represent, but based on this it probably means they are top-ranked coalistions.
    Top 10, Top 100, Top 1000
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And yet I’ve had more random game crashes after 3.3.3.3.1 than 3.3.

Good job.

Oh, and it’s slowerbthan ever.

Way to go.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I
     still don't get what was written there.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The exploit had something to do with abuse of favorite decks.  They “fixed” it by removal of the only useful feature of favorite decks.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    The exploit had something to do with abuse of favorite decks.  They “fixed” it by removal of the only useful feature of favorite decks.
    It's only temporarily removed while the team works on a fix for it.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Added additional details and reworded the bug fixes for additional clarity
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For me it would be useful if I were able to hide my favorite decks to anyone who access to my profile.