What kind of new events do you want?

Options
2»

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Simple 3 or 4 node with tribal/set mechanic objectives (like Terrors or Trials)
    starfall said:
    Mburn7 said:
    Brigby said:
    KageTora said:
    I just want coalition events.
    This. Very much this. 
    Hi Everyone. I just learned today that there will be a new Coalition event in the 3.5 update.
    So it'll be a WAR event?  Ok, I'll take what I can get.
    To celebrate the coming of Nicol Bolas to Ravnica, it'll be called "The Return of the God-Pharoah"
    Don't even joke man.
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Something Else/New kind of event

Well, he hasn't really shown up on Ravnica in force before...

Perhaps "The Preturn of the God-Pharaoh)?

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Complex 3 or 4 node with tribal/set mechanic objectives (like Race to Orazca)
    Hardcore mode comes to MTGPQ.  Featuring your PW suffering perma-death on loss.  ;)
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A new PvP event is not a new event at this point. We need a new event type in general. All PvP events are just reskins of the original NoP. Different objectives change how difficult the different events are and change what decks we play but they are still the same old, same old. I've already voiced my opinion on the matter multiple times. Planechase is the best example I could come up with within the M:tG realm. I'm sure if I cared enough or was actually paid to come up with new event ideas that I could come up with something, but I don't and I'm not. I've given up wasting my time on making suggestions to improve this game. From now on I'm just going to voice my displeasure with the game.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Long PvE (like Avacyn or Battle of 4 Tribes)
    I really liked my idea for how The Dragon War should have been done. That would have been a unique new PvP event.
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can play any event, however the one that pisses me off the most is ANY Event that requires a certain amount of life be it less than 5 or more than 80.  Especially the less than X. In no ther game have I ever played where there is a win condition based on losing life. I've ignored finishing up the story levels that require this just because it pisses me off to lose life just to meet a win condition. And speaking of story I'm pretty sure that there was a post saying the story was getting an update.... Not sure whtn that was but I'm certain it was quite a while ago..... Not surprised of course but just curious.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    -snip
    And speaking of story I'm pretty sure that there was a post saying the story was getting an update.... Not sure whtn that was but I'm certain it was quite a while ago..... Not surprised of course but just curious.
    I believe Oktagon mentioned that during a Q&A as being a part of their long-term goals for the game
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ZW2007- said:

I'm sure if I cared enough or was actually paid to come up with new event ideas that I could come up with something, but I don't and I'm not. I've given up wasting my time on making suggestions to improve this game. From now on I'm just going to voice my displeasure with the game.
    Whoa... I completely understand this (which is sad).. because I feel the same way. For me, it was card balance.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Why is there no 3 node PvP like HoD on here? 
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2019
    Options
    They also talked about doing a different Duel Decks of which I know many of us gave them feedback on. Personally, a Sorin vs. Nahiri or another story-driven duel that was a little more color balanced (hell, a Karn vs. Phyrexian legion battle at least would allow both sides all the card choices!) would be great.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Short PvE (like World Reborn or Bolas)
    Azerack said:
    They also talked about doing a different Duel Decks of which I know many of us gave them feedback on. Personally, a Sorin vs. Nahiri or another story-driven duel that was a little more color balanced (hell, a Karn vs. Phyrexian legion battle at least would allow both sides all the card choices!) would be great.
    I suggested they do Divine vs Demonic. Then they can put cards into the game they skipped from Innistrad, and maybe give us Tamiyo and Tybalt (but make Tybalt black-red so he can compete)