R173 Release Notes (3/5/19)

2»

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    Jeez people, be happy with the new content instead of immediately angry. This is a good thing.
    So if Talos comes out and he's literally the exact same character as Namor that would be cool?
    You mean in bikini bottoms? Sure. Actually, why didn’t they release 5* Carol in bikini bottoms? Can we get a costume? Can that be Iron Man (Endgame)’s design? (No, that’s not spoiler info. What other 5* would you expect though?) Hawkeye (Ronin) will have to have that hardcore hoodie outfit, but Hawkguy could have No Good News updated with bikini bottoms. Come on Demiurge, make it happen; MPQ bikini edition.
    I'm afraid Mr. Squarepants claimed the rights to Bikini Bottoms, and the Carol will be in 'no costume' edition? 🤔..
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dread another event full of Dark Avengers, so fully expect it to be that. I hope I'm wrong. 
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    It's like going to a restaurant and the waiter tells you about a chefs specialty called "Dev Stew", When you ask what's in it they refuse to answer. (It's actually just leftovers from three years ago)
    But ya know it IS your favorite restaurant so you try it out.
    Then when it is served you point out before it is even set on the table "There is a fly in my soup". The waiter says try it, you'll like it. Take a taste and it tastes like trash bugs. Then they bring out the same soup (it's getting cold) in a different colored bowl and there is STILL a fly in it. At some point all the other guests start complaining too, so the manager comes out and says "tinykitty all of you (except the big spender in the back), NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
    And so you go back to ordering the same old chewy meat and wet potatoes and ask "why do I like this restaurant again?" 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Maybe it will be Meet Rocket & Groot Carol & Skrull (90's style).

The Skrull will be disguised as Mystique but Mystique is disguised as one of those useless mutate dudes and hopefully Carol brings along her cat who can make friends with Wolverine. Instead of going to Latveria they can all meet up in Blockbuster's and get to fight over which movie to rent (get Jumanji!). Dr. Doom will be the store manager.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    zodiac339 said:

Hawkeye (Ronin) will have to have that hardcore hoodie outfit, but Hawkguy could have No Good News updated with bikini bottoms. Come on Demiurge, make it happen; MPQ bikini edition.
    Search for the Hawkeye initiative on google. You’ll thank me later