MTGPQ Sneak Peek: March 2019 Edition *Updated (3/20/19)

2»

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    rafalele said:
    Gabrosin said:
    Spicy question marks there... if they turn into Return of the God-Pharaoh again I'll be pretty disappointed!

I hope, really, really hope a new coalition event with the new set coming next week, but who knows.

HoD #twenty-something is scheduled the same day. The question mark event is likely another single player pve event *sight*
    You are right, another HOU coalition event, again.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    rafalele said:
    rafalele said:
    Gabrosin said:
    Spicy question marks there... if they turn into Return of the God-Pharaoh again I'll be pretty disappointed!

I hope, really, really hope a new coalition event with the new set coming next week, but who knows.

HoD #twenty-something is scheduled the same day. The question mark event is likely another single player pve event *sight*
    New coalition events would be something, wouldn't they?remember when we got three of them per set?
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    rafalele said:
    rafalele said:
    Gabrosin said:

New coalition events would be something, wouldn't they?remember when we got three of them per set?
    Yes, and 2 per week.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    (03/07/19) *Revealed new event name and updated image overviews
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    Next time you run HoD, could you change the fixed planeswalker, just to shake things up a *tiny* bit? It's always either Nicol Bolas 1, or Samut, or Elspeth.

Remember to make sure whichever PW you choose is available to buy in the vault! If you choose to do it next week, the PWs which will be available to buy are Angrath, Sarkhan Unbroken, Vivien, and Koth.
    While doing that change, you could set it to standard, change some objectives and rewards and give it a different name :):smile:
  • Brigby
    (03/12/19) *Updated image overviews, Single Player events, and Multiplayer events.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Next week schedule please @Brigby
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby can we see the schedule for next week?
  • Brigby
    (03/20/19) *Updated image overviews, Single Player events, and Multiplayer events.

Apologies for the delay, as this is my first and only day in the office this week, since I am still undergoing jury duty this month. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Brigby said:
    (03/20/19) *Updated image overviews, Single Player events, and Multiplayer events.

Apologies for the delay, as this is my first and only day in the office this week, since I am still undergoing jury duty this month. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Thanks!!
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Just to clarify, the Coalition event on 30th March is Battle of Four Tribes: Part 1 (one..?)
    Text says one thing, table pic shows another.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Can you please NOT run Rising Tensions (RGN) until AFTER the orbs no longer award an additional 50% for dupe RNA cards? We've only had one week of the new Rising Tensions and this week we have the RGN version yet again, which we have played for months. Thank you.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    I fully agree with Machine - please run the RT for RNA while the set is new and we get double orbs etc. The GRN RT is a fine event, but it would be great to hold off on alternating weeks until after RNA has been out for a month.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    @Brigby can we see the schedule for April? How about a surprise mid-week coalition event like Trial of Zeal?
  • Gabrosin
    Gabrosin Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Machine said:
    Can you please NOT run Rising Tensions (RGN) until AFTER the orbs no longer award an additional 50% for dupe RNA cards? We've only had one week of the new Rising Tensions and this week we have the RGN version yet again, which we have played for months. Thank you.
    Yeah, it was disappointing to see GRN pop up again for this week.
  • Brigby
    *Here is the April 2019 Sneak Peek