QoL improvement

2»

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't sell any covers except Bagman. Even 1* covers are applied to farm XP and reach the next rank reward faster. 
    Bagman is totally worth holding onto.  For the price of one roster slot, you'll eventually get that sweet Latest Token for applying those covers.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    tiomono said:
    Two of my most wanted QoL:  ability to open all 1* packs at once, and ability to sell them all at once.
    You can sell them all at once...
    It's true that you can sell all your covers at once, but the option to sell all your 1 star covers (only) would really clear up the queue.  
    You can sort your rewarded covers that are not yet claimed or sold by star tier. So you can sell only 1*'s right now without selling 2-5*'s.
    This is what i meant. Sorry. Top right of your reward screen has a roll-down little menu where you can sort what you want to see. If you select 1* then on the bottom the sell button changes to [Sell All *]. And it only sells that, the rest remain safe.

Sort then sell. I use it all the time, and cant imagine life without it. I thought everyone knew this.
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    tiomono said:
    Two of my most wanted QoL:  ability to open all 1* packs at once, and ability to sell them all at once.
    It's true that you can sell all your covers at once, but the option to sell all your 1 star covers (only) would really clear up the queue.  
    You can sort your rewarded covers that are not yet claimed or sold by star tier. So you can sell only 1*'s right now without selling 2-5*'s.
    WHAT?!   THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!    Thanks so much!  
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    WHAT?!   THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!    Thanks so much!  
    No problem. The post directly above the one I just quoted gives a more detailed explanation on how to do it.