QoL improvement

BigSoftieFF
BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
I believe we have had quite a few of these in the past and would definitely like to see more in the future. I’m not gonna ask for the most requested things like:

Character pinning 
Loaner down to 1 clear
Less clears for progression
etc

I would like a way to “fill boosts” regardless of how many I have. I boost on pvp hops and it annoying to only be able to buy a few at time.

What do you all think? Is it too small a problem to be addressed?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've mentioned this in the Suggestions forum before. We'll see if anything ever comes of it.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    One easy change to fix lots of problems:  Bump up the bonus hero rate.  Double it.  It fixes dilution and allows players to chase their favorites.  
    This definitely needs to happen, it's the only reasonable fix to dilution.  If they want to make money off of it add the double BH hero rate as a VIP purchase reward.  So, spend 10$ a month and get 10% BH instead of 5%.  I even think it should be 15%, but I'd bet that at just 10% the VIPs would sell like hotcakes
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Totally agree on boosts, just let me buy them no matter If I have some or not.

It cant be that hard to implement...

Also bump the cap from 30 to like 100/200.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Just one thing to improve quality of life which is the most annoying - have the option to remove the time consuming, never read and grating story boards. They increase the amount of tapping tenfold, waiting for them to appear and disappear. 
  • captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    moss04 said:
    One easy change to fix lots of problems:  Bump up the bonus hero rate.  Double it.  It fixes dilution and allows players to chase their favorites.  
    This definitely needs to happen, it's the only reasonable fix to dilution.  If they want to make money off of it add the double BH hero rate as a VIP purchase reward.  So, spend 10$ a month and get 10% BH instead of 5%.  I even think it should be 15%, but I'd bet that at just 10% the VIPs would sell like hotcakes
    Perfect.  Make VIP better and people will spend.
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Two of my most wanted QoL:  ability to open all 1* packs at once, and ability to sell them all at once.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Replay button on nodes in PVE.  Show the clear counter on screen.  These 2 items together would save so much time.

Saved teams.  Both for PVE and PVP grinds/climbs.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Two of my most wanted QoL:  ability to open all 1* packs at once, and ability to sell them all at once.
    You can sell them all at once...
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor

Have a more interactive forum!  Then these sort of threads would feel worthwhile posting in. 

We seem to have little blips of responses and discussion, but they are all too infrequent and random. 

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is normalizing 5* match damage across the tier. So newer characters dont hit harder just because.

Both at level 300 we have

old man logan
      197 black

Cable

Cables weakest is equal to logans mid. Just normalize the 5's like every other tier.

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    introduce a classics legends token. would also help with dilution and adding covers for older 5*
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    One down, one won't happen. I doubt I'm the only one with thousands of standard tokens, but if someone like me hit "open all" it would get messy.

A more reasonable request would be an option to open 10 or 40 at a time. Since they already sell 10 and 40 packs, it would require less coding to make those options.
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    It's true that you can sell all your covers at once, but the option to sell all your 1 star covers (only) would really clear up the queue.  
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's true that you can sell all your covers at once, but the option to sell all your 1 star covers (only) would really clear up the queue.  
    You can sort your rewarded covers that are not yet claimed or sold by star tier. So you can sell only 1*'s right now without selling 2-5*'s.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    You can sort your rewarded covers that are not yet claimed or sold by star tier. So you can sell only 1*'s right now without selling 2-5*'s.
    This is correct, I do it all the time.  For those who did not know this, I imagine it will be a huge QOL improvement.  I can't imagine how you've lasted so long selling one cover at a time. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    This is correct, I do it all the time.  For those who did not know this, I imagine it will be a huge QOL improvement.  I can't imagine how you've lasted so long selling one cover at a time. 
    I don't sell any covers except Bagman. Even 1* covers are applied to farm XP and reach the next rank reward faster. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:
    tiomono said:
    I don't sell any covers except Bagman. Even 1* covers are applied to farm XP and reach the next rank reward faster. 

I used to 1* farm but my shield rank is high enough (almost 157) that the payoff is no longer worth it for me.  Not worth the actual time anymore.  So I went ahead and level-maxed all of the 1s just for collection purposes.

I think you're making a mistake not rostering Bags.  He gives out a Legendary Token as a final reward.  I have netted 2 (and 9.5% of a third) Legendaries via Bag-farming.  He's also the only 2* to have his own PVP and my double max-champs are ready to take on all comers in April!