Atlantis Support

Vinson18
Vinson18 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
I see no mention, anywhere, of the Atlantis support that’s now available for Namor. Looks like they just released it all stealthy!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I expect a vault at noon EST, it's how they usually release new Supports.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Power creep already hitting supports
    Yaro root R3 x% chance to start battle with 5 green ap
    Atlantis R3 x% chance to start battle with 6 green ap
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    Power creep already hitting supports
    Yaro root R3 x% chance to start battle with 5 green ap
    Atlantis R3 x% chance to start battle with 6 green ap
    Interesting.   Looking at Yaro Root in MPQ, it shows 6 green AP, not 5.  Of course, I'm looking at it at max rank, because I dont even have any ranks in Yaro Root.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    The stealth release is typical lately. It appears at 7 am EDT and bundles appear at noon.  This time may look different with the updated stores. 

The rank 3 effects for Yaro Root and Atlantis are identical at l250 according to my in game preview. 80% at 6 green.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like they delayed Namor's support by 1 week. New character's support has largely been released on the following Monday. 

This support is pretty good. Whoever got Yaro Root, Hope Summers and this Support at Rank 5 can start the match with 18 green aps 80% or maybe 51.2%of the time. This could be the preview of what PvEs are going to be.

Keyword: future
  • fmftint
    edited February 2019
    bluewolf said:
    The stealth release is typical lately. It appears at 7 am EDT and bundles appear at noon.  This time may look different with the updated stores. 

The rank 3 effects for Yaro Root and Atlantis are identical at l250 according to my in game preview. 80% at 6 green.
    I have R4 level 200 Yaro Root and it's 66.95% FIVE green ap
    Support details forum shows it at R5 level 200 as 80% FIVE green ap
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75191/yaro-root-not-ripe

Rank 3 - At the start of battle, there's a 15% chance to gain 5 Green AP.
    • Level 50: 27.79%
    • Level 100: 40.84%
    • Level 150: 53.9%
    • Level 200: 66.95%
    • Level 250: 80%
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't post a photo, but I have no Yaro Root, so I just see the L250 details.  It says:

At the start of battle, there's a 80.00% chance to gain 6 green AP.

So apparently you just need to unlock Rank 5 and gather remaining riso for 6 AP.

If anyone cares, if you maxed Yaro Root and Atlantis you end up at 64% chance to start with 12 green AP.  

Hope Summers doesn't do anything until you fire a power.

I currently am the proud owner of just 1 Rank 5 Support, the Blackbird.

Given the fact that Rank 5's are seemingly harder to get (although you may get a few more shots at them), I don't think the preview of PVE's is lots of people running around with multiple Rank 5's.  Just the carrot for people to chase.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Interesting. I have a 1* Yaro Root, and the greyed-out Rank 3 power is listed as a 15% chance to gain 5 Green AP.
  • fmftint
    Or maybe supports are so rarely looked at its easy for anomalies like this to go unnoticed
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sure the entire playerbase or majority of the playerbase are not made up of only players with multiple 550 characters.  :open_mouth:
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

Yep, the vault and the HfH store are up now.  Wolverine (x-force) for 4800HP and Moon Knight for 250 CP. 

They just released this a week late.  We'll probably get an announcement later today about it.

Also, regarding the Yaro Root, I imagine it will only be 6 green AP at rank 5.  Possibly Atlantis is the same way, we'll have to wait for someone to actually have one to see...

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Beginner Atlantis token from the vault. It has all 50 supports in it. I got a dupe Milano.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Vinson18 said:
    I see no mention, anywhere, of the Atlantis support that’s now available for Namor. Looks like they just released it all stealthy!
    We don't purposefully try to release it "stealthily." It's just the case that time zones causes a bit of delay between when a new Support is added into the game and when it's communicated on the forum.

Usually I'll post the details shortly after I get to the office, like I did for the Atlantis Support HERE. If you could all please continue your conversation in the official thread, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.