BoFT Bonus Rare Reward not actually awarded [Investigating]

Options
2»

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really hope you have to pay the support per ticket and not per Flatrate. Having a general issue and expecting a case by case solution by making everyone submitting tickets is a weird approach.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The fact that this effected everyone in the Top 100 coalitions - twice - and that they expect every player to submit a ticket for compensation - both times - instead of sending out compensation automatically through the Inbox is, quite frankly, appalling. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Did anyone get compensation for submitting a ticket?  My team hasnt yet, I was hoping it would be unnecessary and they'd apologize and give us all compensation.  Any news on this @brigby?
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not me.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why bother asking for it, when you know you are going to be laughed in your face?

I sure didn’t submit a ticket.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, you will need to submit a ticket regarding this issue and Customer Support can then compensate you for this problem. 

If you would, please include your account UID, your Username, and the name of your Coalition in your ticket submission.  
  • Brakkis
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Brakkis said:
    The fact that this effected everyone in the Top 100 coalitions - twice - and that they expect every player to submit a ticket for compensation - both times - instead of sending out compensation automatically through the Inbox is, quite frankly, appalling. 

Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, you will need to submit a ticket regarding this issue and Customer Support can then compensate you for this problem. 

If you would, please include your account UID, your Username, and the name of your Coalition in your ticket submission.  

How to view a bad handling of a situation and stick with it 101
  • Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Eh, ticket took me less time to fill out than it took to write most the complaints here.  Got an RNA rare a couple hours later.  I don't see what's the big deal here? (though I'm sure someone will correct me and complain that they wanted an Ixalan rare for whatever reason...)
  • Brakkis
    Options
    Feden said:
    Eh, ticket took me less time to fill out than it took to write most the complaints here.  Got an RNA rare a couple hours later.  I don't see what's the big deal here? (though I'm sure someone will correct me and complain that they wanted an Ixalan rare for whatever reason...)
    /golfclap

And now for the hundreds of players who don't visit the forum and are unaware they need to take additional steps to recieve the reward they rightfully earned?