Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Feature Request - Planeswalker Art

BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
You gave us card art (we didn't really want it, and certainly not during a match) but we still only get to look at face portraits with a solid colored background for the Planeswalkers after we acquire them - except when we level them.

Let us see the full artwork for Planeswalkers.

Comments

• wereotterwereotter Posts: 1,949 Chairperson of the Boards
    This used to be the norm. I never was a fan of the solid colored backgrounds for the planeswalkers.

However, there are a few outliers to this who's art do not match the art on their cards. None of the Amonkhet planeswalkers do:

They could always swap to these images, but to be honest, the images they're using now are much better.
  • starfallstarfall Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    All this art is available online in it's full HD glory! I'd rather have a new set of cards.
  • BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    starfall said:
    All this art is available online in it's full HD glory! I'd rather have a new set of cards.

So is all the card art, and not cropped. Still got it.
  • TremayneTremayne Posts: 483 Mover and Shaker
    starfall said:
    I agree @starfall, I’m beginning to miss some of the old bugs we haven’t seen in a while. A new set has a tendency to drive out the bugs, just like heavy rain.

I’m also can’t wait to be the first to name all the new bugs, we didn’t know existed.  o:)
  • FindingHeart8FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tremayne said:
    starfall said:
    I agree @starfall, I’m beginning to miss some of the old bugs we haven’t seen in a while. A new set has a tendency to drive out the bugs, just like heavy rain.

I’m also can’t wait to be the first to name all the new bugs, we didn’t know existed.  o:)
    To me it feels like some of the old bugs from ages past have come back recently.  Feel like some of our bug vaccines wore off lol