Feature Request - Planeswalker Art

Brakkis
Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
You gave us card art (we didn't really want it, and certainly not during a match) but we still only get to look at face portraits with a solid colored background for the Planeswalkers after we acquire them - except when we level them.

Let us see the full artwork for Planeswalkers.

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    This used to be the norm. I never was a fan of the solid colored backgrounds for the planeswalkers.

However, there are a few outliers to this who's art do not match the art on their cards. None of the Amonkhet planeswalkers do:

They could always swap to these images, but to be honest, the images they're using now are much better.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    starfall said:
    All this art is available online in it's full HD glory! I'd rather have a new set of cards.

So is all the card art, and not cropped. Still got it.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    All this art is available online in it's full HD glory! I'd rather have a new set of cards.
    I agree @starfall, I’m beginning to miss some of the old bugs we haven’t seen in a while. A new set has a tendency to drive out the bugs, just like heavy rain.

I’m also can’t wait to be the first to name all the new bugs, we didn’t know existed.  o:)
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tremayne said:
    starfall said:
    I agree @starfall, I’m beginning to miss some of the old bugs we haven’t seen in a while. A new set has a tendency to drive out the bugs, just like heavy rain.

I’m also can’t wait to be the first to name all the new bugs, we didn’t know existed.  o:)
    To me it feels like some of the old bugs from ages past have come back recently.  Feel like some of our bug vaccines wore off lol