So what Supports do you have, and which do you use?
While I can't stress enough how the idea of Supports ever being usable in PVP turns me off (because defensive supports could make the whole system a nightmare), the problem I have with PVE supports is that, even with them, I don't use that many different characters. But I do use a few, so here are mine (for clarity's sake, this is partially adapted/cut-and-pasted from another topic here):
1) Ebony Maw **** lv200 equipped to Vulture. 62% chance to start the battle with 3 black AP to get him airborn faster. This is FANTASTIC. I use Vulture a LOT against Bosses, and sometimes even in regular PVE in the Required Character nodes if the opponents are 3 tile movers. Easily my most useful support.
2) Element Guns *** lv150 equipped to Star-Lord. I used to use Star-Lord a lot more in a pre-Kitty world, and this gave a 61% chance of starting with 6 or 9 AP (depending if I went SL/Grocket/Medusa or SL/Grocket/Gamora, and that usually depended on how many tile movers the opponent team had). This was more useful pre-Kitty, but for a while, it was pretty good.
3) Chimichanga *** lv150 equipped to Gamora. 34% chance to fortify friendly tiles (for Grocket's swords) and 27% chance to get extra red AP on a red match. Same as the E-Guns: it was better before Kitty made Gamora and Star-Lord a lot less relevant. It wasn't the best support, but it was nice.
4) Korg *** lv150 equipped to Kitty Pryde. 1103 extra health and a 45% chance to start with 3 yellow AP to get her closer to creating some shields. Not great, and there's probably something better I could put on her, but better than nothing. The Chimichanga might work better on her?
5) Milano ** lv100 equipped to Grocket. Countdown damage tile, and this probably remains my 2nd most useful support, even at 2*. Even with my not using Gamora or Star-Lord as much anymore, it's still a nice little bonus to help speed PVE up a hair.
6) Pocket Radio *** lv150 equipped to America Chavez. Chavez already exists strictly to do match damage, and two of her three good colors are red and green. With this, red and green do even more damage. I'm testing using Chavez as my "middle" between Grocket and Kitty now instead of Medusa, but I'm not sure it's markedly better.
7) Quantum Realm *** lv150 equipped to Medusa. 47% chance to start its FIVE purple AP, which is pretty rad. If I'm going against Fist/Sword/Shield creators, this could get me a jump on stealing their tiles. It also reduces match damage by 16%.
Those are all the ones I have boosted so far. And I've got at least a workable/decent support for all my core PVE characters which are nice. My other relevant supports are:
Web-Shooters, **** - my only other 4* support to this point, but it's kind of... eh. I could see leveling it and equipping it to Ghost since it enhances Blue and Purple (and Critical) matches (Ghost seems like the character who could use that the most), but I haven't gotten around to it yet. WAIT, NEVERMIND. This can only be equipped to Spider-Verse characters?! Okay, so it's garbage. Great. I really don't understand this support now; no 4* Spider uses Purple and Blue, and BSSM doesn't care about web tiles. Is this just for 3* Spider-Man? Maybe.
Cull Obsidian/Hydra Henchmen/Victorious, *** - My remaining 3* supports, ALL only equitable to villains, which lowers their stock dramatically, but I guess it's still better than only equipping to friggin' Spiders. Obsidian at 4* would be fantastic on Maw's level (except for creating Green instead of Black). Hydra Henchmen seems okay, but would again be usable at 4* (and might only shine during certain PVE like Prodigal Sun, Deadpool Vs MPQ, and Simulator). Victorious seems awful. Just useless.
So what all have you gotten so far?