R171 Release Notes (2/4/19)

Options
13»

Comments

• dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Prof. X is the reward for the upcoming Sinister Six event... So, i guessing its going to be 5* Onslaught and Porf. X is his feeder...
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Onslaught would be cool. Could also be Magneto.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dingo said:
    Prof. X is the reward for the upcoming Sinister Six event... So, i guessing its going to be 5* Onslaught and Porf. X is his feeder...
    Based on how they've introduced feeders in the past, this feeder is going to come out BEFORE the next release event. So that scenario doesn't seem very likely.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hmm... Pete Duel played Hannibal Heyes in Alias Smith and Jones. The character’s alias was Thaddeus Smith. The only T. Smith is Tabitha Smith.
    Boom-Boom confirmed.
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In ramping up for the Captain marvel movie I bet it's going to be Jude Law's character, yon rog is trying to influence Carol but not telling her the whole truth
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In ramping up for the Captain marvel movie I bet it's going to be Jude Law's character, yon rog is trying to influence Carol but not telling her the whole truth
    Sounds more like a Support.

When attached to Carol, gives her a small burst of health but increases all her AP costs by 3.
    I know you intended it as a joke, but that kind of thing would actually be an interesting mechanic.  Would you use a support if it had a stronger positive effect than the existing ones, but balanced it with some detrimental effect?  You'd actually need to consider whether it makes sense for your play style.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jamesh said:
    Sounds more like a Support.

When attached to Carol, gives her a small burst of health but increases all her AP costs by 3.
    I know you intended it as a joke, but that kind of thing would actually be an interesting mechanic.  Would you use a support if it had a stronger positive effect than the existing ones, but balanced it with some detrimental effect?  You'd actually need to consider whether it makes sense for your play style.
    How about “Attach to Captain Marvel (Guardian Corps?): When matching black tiles, if you have at least 3 Team Up AP, gain 1 black, red, and yellow AP and lose 3 team up AP.”
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How about a dual 3/5* release of Dread Pirate Roberts.
    3* (Left Handed).
    5* (Not Left Handed)
    Could also have a R.O.U.S. support
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Asmodaeus said:
    3* (Left Handed).
    5* (Not Left Handed)
    The new character event should have new villains of: R.O.U.S's, Lightning Sand, Fire Spurts, Shrieking Eels, The Machine, Prince Humperdink, Vizzini and a 6 Fingered Man boss battle. 

The supports could be: Fezzik & Inigo Montoya or Miracle Max. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Asmodaeus said:
    3* (Left Handed).
    5* (Not Left Handed)
    I don't believe they exist.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Asmodaeus said:
    3* (Left Handed).
    5* (Not Left Handed)
    I would prefer an iocane powder support.