Victorious (Herald of Doom)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited January 2021 in MPQ Supports Discussion

PERK LIST

Perk 1

When the supported character is healed, they heal an extra 83 health.
  • Level 50: ...extra 375 health.
  • Level 100: ...extra 673 health.
  • Level 150: ...extra 971 health.
  • Level 200: ...extra 1269 health.
  • Level 250: ...extra 1568 health.

Perk 3

The supported character takes 5% less damage from enemy matches.
  • Level 50: ...takes 8.74% less damage...
  • Level 100: ...takes 12.55% less damage...
  • Level 150: ...takes 16.37% less damage...
  • Level 200: ...takes 20.18% less damage...
  • Level 250: ...takes 24% less damage...

Perk 5

The supported character deals an extra 165 damage to Heroes.
  • Level 50: ...extra 324 damage...
  • Level 100: ...extra 486 damage...
  • Level 150: ...extra 647 damage...
  • Level 200: ...extra 846 damage...
  • Level 250: ...extra 1045 damage...

Doctor Doom (God Emperor) Synergy Perk

When Doctor Doom heals his allies, deal 110 damage to the enemy team.
  • Level 50: ...deal 500 damage...
  • Level 100: ...deal 897 damage...
  • Level 150: ...deal 1295 damage...
  • Level 200: ...deal 1692 damage...
  • Level 250: ...deal 2090 damage...
STORE OFFERS
GeneralNew vault and store offering will be made available at 12:00 PM ET on January 21st.
All special offers last for two days.Supports: Victorious StoreHas all the contents of the Supports Comic Store plus:Vibranium Ore (Wakandan Secret)The Dora Milaje (Protectors of the Throne)Shuri's Lab (Maker Space)Kimoyo Beads (Vibranium Communicator)Ancestral Plane (Home of Panthers)Royal Talon Fighter (Vibranium Aircraft)Spider-Sense (Danger Detection)Hulkling (Young Avengers)Wasp Gauntlets (Pym Blasters)Quantum Realm (Sub-Atomic Space)Carol's Communicator (Super Beeper)The Carol Corps (Banshee Squadron)Chewie (Flerken Feline)Mirror Image (Loki's Trickery)Yaro Root (Not Ripe)
Pocket Radio (Party Starter)Lockheed (Dragon Companion)Taskmaster's Sword (Deadly Blade)Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah)The Tinkerer (Phineas Mason)
Vanessa Fisk (Sophisticated)
SP//DR (Peni Parker)
Victorious (Herald of Doom)Victorious is available at 4x oddsHas Beginner, Advanced, and Master packsThe odds to get a Rank 5 Support in the Master pack is 1 in 27.Only visible if you have a token for the store.
Victorious VaultA 120 item vault1x Supports: Victorious Master Token5x Supports: Victorious Advanced Tokens9x Supports: Victorious Beginner Tokens1x random 4-Star Cover14x random 3-Star Covers63x random 2-Stars Covers1x 6,000 Red Iso-83x 4,000 Red Iso-83x 3,000 Red Iso-82x 1,000 Red Iso-83x 500 Red Iso-82x 5,000 Iso-85x 1,500 Iso-88x 1,000 Iso-8Mordo Heroes for HireAvailable to all playersAvailable in the Heroes for Hire store4,800 Hero PointsMaximum 1 purchase.Contents:1x Mordo Black cover2x Victorious Advanced Tokens3x Victorious Beginner Tokens30,000 Red Iso-8Ghost Heroes for HireAvailable to all playersAvailable in the Heroes for Hire store250 Command PointsMaximum 1 purchase.Contents:1x Ghost Purple cover1x Victorious Master Token3x Victorious Advanced Tokens100,000 Red Iso-8

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime said:
    So we are now up to 23 supports than can only be won from buying heros for hire packs with CP or HP in a 1 time purchase.
    Oh, but don't forget about the tokens you can get from the Victorious vault. Don't have enough HP to get those tokens? Say friend, did you know you can buy HP directly to just clear it that vault and guarantee you get those tokens? One Stark ought to do it.

Of course, there's no guarantee that shiny purple token will actually result in a Support you don't already have, but that's neither here nor there...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I've previously mentioned a design being worked on for improving how players earn Supports, and I wanted to let everyone know that we're finally ready to start revealing this design!

I'm currently compiling all the information together, and I should be able to start rolling out the details this week. There is a lot of info though, so I'll likely be presenting a more digestible general outline first before adding the more granular details shortly afterwards.
    My snark level has been high in this thread already, but I do sincerely hope that this will be either the solution we're looking for or at least a good start. 
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    I really hope as part of this update that there's an update to the UI for supports.  It's so dire that any enthusiasm I can occasionally muster for supports is immediately squashed as soon as I go to actually assign or tweak them. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    More supports...

Better way to get supports...
    See above
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I've previously mentioned a design being worked on for improving how players earn Supports, and I wanted to let everyone know that we're finally ready to start revealing this design!

I'm currently compiling all the information together, and I should be able to start rolling out the details this week. There is a lot of info though, so I'll likely be presenting a more digestible general outline first before adding the more granular details shortly afterwards.
    Thanks for the communication.  I hope the results are we can earn more supports through game play especially the newiest 23 and be able to earn them at the 4-5* tier.  I know my expectations are high but for players placing high in CL9 PVE and PVP supports should not be that hard to obtain.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,691 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

As long as one of those reveals says "supports now in pvp" :p
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

Who wants to bet this new way is by purchasing them in very expensive bundles...
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll believe it when I see it. Hard to get excited about fixing a problem that should have been fixed sometime last summer at the latest. A combination of how Supports and now Costumes are being handled doesn't exactly leave me optimistic.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:

You give me so much hope with this, you have no idea!
    I really love supports and really really want them, but the current system is just tinykitty. Here's to hoping for something better...
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Brigby said:

My snark level has been high in this thread already, but I do sincerely hope that this will be either the solution we're looking for or at least a good start. 
    I fear its a pay store where you can get 5 pulls for $70.  :D
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

Yay!  I got a Victorious Master Support Token!

Boo!  It gave me another Avengers Tower instead of anything recent!

Yay!  We've got promising Support news coming soon!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    If the solution doesn't involve giving the top players a minimum of Master Support tokens that can be earned, the solution will likely be pissed on. 

I'm expecting CP or a new resource to purchase Support... Or it could be an "Ascension" type of feature that allows you to level up your Support using dupe of that support.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they do update the main supports store, I wonder if any saved basic support tokens will be grandfathered to pull from the existing limited store?  That'd teach me to hoard the tokens after they essentially just became red iso tokens...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards

Yay!  I got a Victorious Master Support Token!

Boo!  It gave me another Avengers Tower instead of anything recent!

Yay!  We've got promising Support news coming soon!
     I did something similar...only I got Wasp's freakin gloves -.-
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Forgive my comic book knowledge but Victorious is supposed to be Victor Mancha. And whoever this Victorious clone turns out to be, GE Doom's source of power in Secret Wars was not her. 
    (/Adjusts glasses by pushing up the bridge with my middle finger while light glares off the lenses)